PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy INQ

azazel_fallenangel
12-02-2007, 13:05
I know this has probably come up before, but what are the chances of an inquisitor scale fantasy game? Using the game mechanics of Inquistor, but set in the old world. Bit more magic, but lot less shooting.
I can see chaos cults, Sigmarite Warrior Priests, Templar/Witch Hunters, possibly some cool Vampires.
What do you think?

inq.serge
12-02-2007, 13:44
It already has a name, "Witchhunter", I don't remember if the creator is a warseer, but if so, his name is N0-1.

ask him for a link.

PM Here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/member.php?u=5135

Charax
12-02-2007, 17:56
http://witchhunter.proboards7.com/index.cgi

There may even be a few games of it at this year's UK Games Day, if all goes well...

The_Hrud
02-03-2007, 15:39
i thought about this. it would basically be like mordheim but more detailed.

precinctomega
02-03-2007, 18:47
Actually, no, it's not like Mordheim. Because Mordheim lacks the same narrative imperative that is the underpinning of Inquisitor and - therefore - Witch Hunter. It also doesn't have the linear developmental requirements of Mordheim or the same limitations in time and space in the Old World (yes, I'm aware of the Lustrian expansion for MORD).

R.

inq.serge
03-03-2007, 18:16
(yes, I'm aware of the Lustrian expansion for MORD).

R.

What Lustrian expansion? Do you meen the old "Cities of Gold" or is there something new that I'm not aware of?

different13
21-05-2007, 19:15
First of all, sorry about this, I know necromancy as pertains dead threads is frowned upon - but I was wondering, is anyone here ON Witchhunter?
And if so, when joining - how long was the 'moderator approval' time?
As I joined a few days ago, and previous experience with Proboards tends to only take a few hours, if even that..
(what the hell are they 'checking' anyway?!)

Once again, my humble apologies (hard g)

Charax
21-05-2007, 19:29
I'm on there, and my mod approval time was next to nothing - then again, I did help write it and I know the creator so that may have been a factor.

Just to make one think clear - your "previous experience with Proboards" means absolutely nothing - it takes as long as it takes. On large and active boards activation is fast, this is a small board with one person managing every individual membership request. If the requests are being caught in a spam filter or something, he may not even be getting the requests.

Anyway, if you PM me the username you signed up with I'll see if I can nudge him to speed up the approval.

EDIT: The member profile says you've been activated. check your email.

different13
22-05-2007, 09:03
Nope, sorry.

All I received was the original "new account" email, which contains username, password and activation ley.

Did that, then the lil bar came up saying
"Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum."

I've received other emails (from other people) since then, so that's not the problem. And I checked my junk/trash folders, hasn't ended up there either.

But thanks for looking, maybe it just takes more time to go through the system.

Cheers