PDA

View Full Version : Download Blood Bowl on PC

75hastings69
20-07-2005, 08:56
Follow this link to download and play Bloodbowl on you PC......

<link removed>

There are some other pretty cool games on tere if you can be bothered to have a good look around (weird dreams!!! although i seem to remember the graphics were better!!! ;) )

Sylass
20-07-2005, 09:10
No abandonware links on the forums please. It's somewhat of a dark grey area when it comes to legal questions and we decided to keep the old Portent policy that we'd like to save us the hassle to deal with that.

Thanks.

~ The WarSeer Team.

Credo72
20-07-2005, 21:04
I'd suggest pickin' up a copy of Chaos League (bought mine for around a fiver on ebay). It's basically Blood Bowl in all but name an' highly recommended for fans of GW pitch-based carnage. All the major races an' big guys, same position players (Ghouls an' Mummies for undead for example) an' same style of play (Altho' you do have the choice of live-action or turn-based).
The expansion pack, Sudden Death, is out quite soon which includes new teams such as Chaos an' Lizardmen.

^DrAgOn^
25-07-2005, 04:20
I guess there is always Fumbbl (http://fumbbl.com/) if you want to play bloodbowl on your PC.

But Chaos league is also mighty good, I can't wait for the new expansion so I can try out the lizards and gnomes. :)