PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate Tzeentch list 2500

tyrion11482
15-02-2007, 03:16
What is teh ultimate Tzeentch list in your opinion??? all models availablibe.

Makarion
15-02-2007, 04:10
The obvious answer is, that there is no 'ultimate' list. After all, opponents differ from occasion to occasion, and as a result you either need to tailor your list (not always possible), or play an all-comer list (not optimized).

Having said that, the 'Let's feed Tzeentch powerdice to a Slaanesh exalted sorceror (or daemon with spells)' list is pretty good, if somewhat beardy. It's officially not a Tzeentch list of course, since the general is Slaanesh, but most units will have the mark of the Lord of Change, so you might as well consider it.

laughingman
15-02-2007, 04:39
if the general is slannesh, then no units can be tzeench. [dice0]

TheWarSmith
15-02-2007, 04:43
Yes, but the general wouldnt' be slaanesh.

I believe that sorcerer lords are the same LD(8?) as exalted champions, so if you included an exalted champ of tzeentch, you could do it. Note that ONE unit would have to have mark of slaanesh to legalize the taking of the slaanesh sorceror.

Makarion
15-02-2007, 07:01
Ah, thank you WarSmith! I knew the list worked, I knew the rough contents... but not the exact implementation; now I do.

theDarkGeneral
15-02-2007, 17:23
Depends on what you mean by "Ultimate"?

If it has to do with your Tzeentch list that you now have posted up, then your asking for Powered List...that's not it...

As already stated, there is no "Unbeatable" list...there are however Elite type Armies that are able to beat most other Armies...however the dice gods are fickle and sometimes cruel...so many games can go either way...

tyrion11482
16-02-2007, 00:41
well everyone dosent like my list so i would like to see their lists. thats all i was really asking about

theDarkGeneral
16-02-2007, 03:32
Please don't take offense to others commenting on your list and not liking it...it reminds a lot of us of the hey day of 4th and 5th Edition Warhammer...though I personally don't care what kind of Army my foes bring, so long as they're legal, not all players are so tolerant...I prefer Armies that are a bit more themed....I don't mind Power or Elite lists...but I dislike lists that are just trying to abuse the special rules inherent in them with no ryme or reason to it...

I've posted up my Undivided Daemonic Legions list that I use for Tournaments, you're more then welcome to comment on it...

feintstar
16-02-2007, 12:15
Hey, I run the Slaaneshi/Tzeentch List. I thought I was being clever and original. Just goes to show, I guess...

Ultimate Tzeentch is Rolling thunder, ultimate Cheese:

Lord plus 3 Heroes, Staff of change and various goodies, all the rest of the points are in Chariots with MoT. Cranks over 20 powerdice, anything gets charged can flee with ample countercharge and flank capability.

Its stupid really.

The other thing is of course the dreaded flying circus. But that's D Legion.