PDA

View Full Version : attacking champions not in challenges?

bigbear bailey
15-02-2007, 22:47
I have noticed that people tend to want to swing on my champs in units without the challange!!! Is this laget...

kruzkal
15-02-2007, 22:49
It is legit so long as the attacking models are in base contact with your champion.

TheWarSmith
15-02-2007, 22:51
Believe me, people LOVE swinging at my foerenders. They're the best champions(in relation to their regulars) in the game(+1S, A, Ld) and with 0 armour, he's not hard to kill.

Sashu
15-02-2007, 22:51
It is legit so long as the attacking models are in base contact with your champion.

Totally true.

Also, if they do more than one wound (to a one wound champion) the additional wounds are discarded, and don't count to combat result.

Yanos
15-02-2007, 22:55
Also, if they do more than one wound (to a one wound champion) the additional wounds are discarded, and don't count to combat result.

Always worth remembering that bit. Don't let anyone tell you they can pass on hits to your remaining chappies once the Champ's gone down.

JAB
16-02-2007, 06:37
Always worth remembering that bit. Don't let anyone tell you they can pass on hits to your remaining chappies once the Champ's gone down.

But it works the other way around, doesn't it. Lets say you have a small unit of only 2 normal troops, and 1 champion. The enemy attacks the normal guys and manages to do 3 wounds. This kills the champion, too?

Festus
16-02-2007, 06:52
Yes, then the Champ is dead, as he must be removed to satisfy rank-and-file losses.

Festus