6 Mounted Daemonetts@ 180
Rare
Fiend of Slaanesh @ 75
Fiend of Slaanesh @ 75
3 Dragon Ogres @ 273
Great Weapon
Light Armor

Tactics:
The Exalted Champion goes in the Chosen Knights squad. Both knight squads are being screened by the hounds. The chariots will take both flanks. The Marauders will be supported by the Marauder Horsemen. The Mounted Deamonetts will be free to go after war machines, skirmishers or lone characters. The Dragon Ogres will go after anything that needs a very powerful squad to stop it. The Fiends will be free to help where they are needed.

This is my basic tactics without playing the army. I would like any comments on this list.

asrian
17-02-2007, 05:25
The knights aren't noted as being MoS. If they aren't, then the Hero(es) can't join this unit as the unit and the hero must have the same mark to be able to join up (with the exception of Marauders who can't get marks).

I'm not big on putting sorcerors in chariots because that just makes an already big target (chariot or sorceror) an even tastier target. One good cannon shot will take out the chariots leaving the sorceror stranded and if you hit combat (and the enemy gets to attack back or gets the charge as MoS can't chose flee as a reaction due to Immune to Psychology) all they have to do is target/challenge the sorceror and take it out quick.

Overall, though, I do like the list, but would tweak it a bit. As noted, this is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Hywel
17-02-2007, 13:26
The US5 chariot isn't as great as it seems... chariots are a bit too slow for the flanking job and you already have marauder horse and daemonettes for the same duties.

Instead you'd be better off sticking the sorcerors in the marauder units. This gives the marauders a leadership boost so your exalted can go zipping around with the cavalry without worrying about the groundpounders.
Simultaneously you now have unmarked chariots which allows them the all-important flee reaction.

Otherwise the list is sound. My personal preference would be to have the combat character in the marauders to compliment their static CR, chosen knights have sufficient killing power as is. That is more taste than anything though.