PDA

View Full Version : My new High Elf team!

Jhayden
19-02-2007, 00:25
Mr. Kinky - Blitzer
Guy with Hat - Blitzer
Superochenta - Catcher
Frankie - Catcher
Webster - Thrower
Madam Moonpie - Linemen
Big Dave Stud - Linemen
Nick Nitrogen - Linemen
Rush Daddy - Linemen
Lev Hannenussen - Linemen
El Admiral - Linemen

2 Re-Rolls
1 Fan Factor

1,000,000 GP even!

Deng Ham
19-02-2007, 14:16
What version of the rules are you using?

If you are using 5th then the list is okay.
If you on the other hand is still using 4th. Then you have way to little FF. Since FF is directly linked with how mutch cash you get after the game.

Remember that elfs (of any kind) wil suffer from low player count. As the polayers are fragile and expensive. You don't have enough player to replace the ones that have been knocked out of the game.

Jhayden
19-02-2007, 17:48
Hmm, perhaps I can buy an extra lineman and a reroll as opposed to two rerolls and a fan factor? Either way im screwed since im playing High Elves and they're so darn expensive...

Deng Ham
19-02-2007, 18:19
I'd easy drop both blizers for linemen. That wil give you 60K right there. Save the Blizer spots after you have 14 players on the team. Then you can think about getting them. And that shoud give you a ReRoll.

After looking at the nameing I see you are using 5th. So yea. So get another Reroll and leave the FF as it is.

th0r
20-02-2007, 07:04
I play HE's myself, and I prefer to start with all linemen to maximize re-rolls and get an apothecary. With elves it's all about failing 2+ rolls and if you have a re-roll at that crucial time it wins you the game.

Darkson
20-02-2007, 09:47
Really depends on how many games you're intending to play with the team, and what ruleset you're using.

Up to say 10 games, it's not to bad. If the teram is liklely to be around for more than 10 games, it's not so good.