PDA

View Full Version : Anybody play WM in northern VA, USA?

Budro
23-02-2007, 12:59
I'm looking to get back into Warmaster and was wondering if there was anyone in the nothern Virgina area (U.S.) that plays. Generally I play either in Woodbridge or possibly I could make it all the way to the Springfield GW store. I'm in Fredericksburg so I could also play there.

Also, I have the hardback (softcover) book - I take it that there have been substantial updates online since 2001? :D

fracas
26-02-2007, 13:41
I am in Richmond and have about 3k of kislev, 3k of khemri, and working on Dwarves
but have not had a chance to play in years

Budro
27-02-2007, 12:32
I'm working on an O&G army, but since I haven't even looked at it since 2001 I don't even know how many points I have. Maybe in a couple months we could try to meet up somewhere (either Fredericksburg or Richmond). It's about 58 miles from my house to VCU/MCV (my son spent some time there so I know the area around the hospital pretty good), so let me know where you'd like to meet up. There's also a new hobby store in Fredericksburg that's pretty nice, out route 3 east past Central Park (if you ever go up to Fredericksburg). Weeknights are usually better for me.

fracas
28-02-2007, 02:08
my email is fracas@warmancer.net

let me know when you want to set something up
what did your son study?

Budro
01-03-2007, 19:55
He wasn't studying anything - he contracted menigitis from an ear infection. So we spent about a month total in the hospital (luckily my work has office right near there so they let me telecommue from there!). Came through without any long term issues thankfully.

I'll send you an email when i've got some time to play!