PDA

View Full Version : Stunty Games optional new league

tenpole
23-02-2007, 17:32
I have created a new group for the stunty games if anyone wants to move their team across to avoid cluttering the main Warseer league.

Its up to you if you want to do. All teams have been invited.

Stunty League. (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4220) PM your team to me to get invited in. Anyone wants to join in with a new team just PM me in fumbbl.

Yorkiebar
23-02-2007, 18:01
I'm joining, Stunty madness is fun. But has Iscariot approved this?

tenpole
23-02-2007, 18:19
Who's Iscariot?:evilgrin:

PhrollikK
27-02-2007, 11:33
Btw when's the stunty league gonna run? Are we waiting for a set number of players?

Deng Ham
27-02-2007, 14:14
I think tenpole made that group only to get the stunty teams out of the main WBBL group. And that we won't have any activities there for some time.

Let's see how the UI and Carcassone cups will be going first. And if they are slow. I sugest we start a stunty ting as well.

Deng Ham
27-02-2007, 15:40
Tenpole can you clear up a rule for me?
Are starplayers alowed?
Are Wizards alowed?
Are freebooters alowed?

As it is writen it's hard to se if freeboters are included in the not alowed part or SP ans wiz on the alowed part.

tenpole
27-02-2007, 17:06
Absolutely the man reason was to get the teams out of the way of the main league.
No I did not ask Iscariot but quoting his own words "are you sheep", or something like that means there are some things we can use our own initiative to do. It was stated that after the league the stunty group will be disbanded and the teams go elsewhere. I gave an option for you to keep the teams together in its own cozy nest of its own league.
As for wizards and star players I will leave that for the group of stunty coaches to decide.
If you want to start straight away you can but I will abstain as I cannot play games when everyone else is.
If anyone wants to be staff just tell me.

Deng Ham
27-02-2007, 21:33
Great initiative Tenpole. And I think it's what we all wanted. Some sort of system to use our teams. The only questions is how.

I vote on a robin or swis system right away with the players that can. And lett it take it's time.

As for wizards and Star players. I don't want them... Never liked them... But the wording on the group page made me insecure if the where alowed. That's all.

PhrollikK
28-02-2007, 00:07
Stars, wizzes and whatnots are totally OK by me (seeing as a few players in the stunty teams are already starplayers per se).

Any tournament type is fine by me, just want to play :skull:

tenpole
02-03-2007, 08:34
PhrollikK has volunteered to act as staff for the new stunty league. The first tournament is up and running, I am not so sure Yorkie will be able to play as he has mentioned in other threads but if it is a problem Yorkie let us know.

Autobot HQ
02-03-2007, 15:14
Well, Tenpole is bugging me in PM's now about my thoughts and do I have anything to say on this league. And I do, I have all important and very official things to say! And those things are:

Yea, looks good, can my Daemon Stum Destroyers join?

A-HQ

Deng Ham
02-03-2007, 20:21
Can we play friendlies while the "spil me pint" cup is running?
Can we play games before we play the first game of the league?

Fredox
02-03-2007, 22:08
As I managed to miss the stunty weapon masters I'm not entirly sure what teams are allowed. Are any of the stunty teams to even worth playing? I don't fancy starting a team just to discover it doesn't stand a chance. If someone could give me a quick idea what the teams are like I'd be very greatfull.

tenpole
02-03-2007, 22:44
Can we play friendlies while the "spil me pint" cup is running?
Can we play games before we play the first game of the league?

While within a tournament you cannot play other teams unless you untick the fumbbl login box on options, so no spp and no wins are recognized.

So subsequently no you cannot play a game once the league has started.

And Fredox any stunty team is allowed. A chance for you to choose flings again maybe.

Fredox
02-03-2007, 23:00
I haven't retired the old 'flings yet. Any chance they could join the league? I'd love to use them again. They've ony played WBBL teams and have a FF of 7. If not I understand. But saying that I'm looking at a few of the other stunty teams and thinking they might be fun. Pygmys look interesting and so do a few of the others. I hate having to choose a new team. When I make my mind up I'll give you a shout.

Edit. Made my mind up. Say hi to Flobalob

th0r
02-03-2007, 23:40
Got my new team ready.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=336857

Arkzein
03-03-2007, 00:17
Nice, didn't know there was an AV8 team.... thank god for chainsaws. ;)

Was going to say Eshin Adepts seem the team folk play to win, was hoping someone would go with them so I could see what they're like to play. May find one with my Stunty leeg side though. Should be a laugh anyway, I'm wondering if I can manage to recover my old team. (Seems I have horrible luck starting with stuntys!)

tenpole
18-03-2007, 16:04
I am still open for new members to join. So if you do want to join in the fun just PM your team to me. You DO NOT need to have a team in the official warseer league to join the stunty league. If you are a warseer user and use fumbbl you can join.