PDA

View Full Version : hellcannon question

der_lex
22-07-2005, 13:59
In the hellcannon rules under Spew Ichor it says that the flame template must touch the canon nozzle, and the wide end must be aimed at the target.

A question that came up in my last battle was: does that mean you can aim it at anything in a 90 degree arc in front of the cannon or does it always have to go straight forward? It's the 'the target' part that makes it ambiguous...

Also, if the hellcannon rampages and there are two units within range, is it a random decision on which unit it charges or can you actualy choose?

anarchistica
22-07-2005, 15:42
A question that came up in my last battle was: does that mean you can aim it at anything in a 90 degree arc in front of the cannon or does it always have to go straight forward? It's the 'the target' part that makes it ambiguous...
You can aim it at anything in LOS. It's a breath weapon, it's little different from normal breathing and i'm sure you can breathe out sideways like most people. :D

Also, if the hellcannon rampages and there are two units within range, is it a random decision on which unit it charges or can you actualy choose?
Randomise as usual (with a D6 roll).