PDA

View Full Version : Stubborn characters in units

Vattendroppe
26-02-2007, 11:20
Since I haven't got the BRB around here, this is a pretty stupid question.

If a character is stubborn and joins a unit, how do breaking from combat function for that unit? Do they use the characters unmodified LD, his modified LD or can he simply not join the unit?

Avian
26-02-2007, 12:07
As per the 7th edition rulebook, a Stubborn character that joins a unit will also make the unit Stubborn (unless there is some sort of special unit involved).

Vattendroppe
26-02-2007, 12:09
As per the 7th edition rulebook, a Stubborn character that joins a unit will also make the unit Stubborn (unless there is some sort of special unit involved).

Then it suddenly pays of to pay 40 pts more for a boyar than a empire captain, thx.

Tutore
26-02-2007, 12:19

Rules for psychology changed a lot! In 6th edition a lone stubborn hero had to flee if his unit wasnt stubborn and then failed a break test. Im happy with (almost) all psychology changes they made.

Vattendroppe
26-02-2007, 12:21
Rules for psychology changed a lot! In 6th edition a lone stubborn hero had to flee if his unit wasnt stubborn and then failed a break test. Im happy with (almost) all psychology changes they made.

Haha, glad thay've changed that one, since it would be pretty rubbish to pay 40 pts for stubborn on a character in that case!

Festus
26-02-2007, 13:12
Hi

Haha, glad thay've changed that one, since it would be pretty rubbish to pay 40 pts for stubborn on a character in that case!
Have you read the Kislev rules at all?

A Boyar has always given his *Stubborn* Special rule to any unit he leads. That's why it is so expensive...

Kislev Army Booklet, p.8 /Annual, p. 20.

Vattendroppe
26-02-2007, 13:17
Hi

Have you read the Kislev rules at all?

A Boyar has always given his *Stubborn* Special rule to any unit he leads. That's why it is so expensive...

Kislev Army Booklet, p.8 /Annual, p. 20.

Since I didn't think I'd use the boyar, no I have not...