PDA

View Full Version : Can tzeentch demonic legion not be cheesy?

lokigod
27-02-2007, 14:01
I really want to make this list cause I think it looks cool, but i want it to be beatable and a fun game. oh i like magic also so tell if i could play this list and people would have fun.

lord of change
2 heralds on disc ( love this model... lord model)
2 units of horrors
flamers 1 unit
screamer 1 unit
chariot
and 3 change bringers

model count is 42
10 power dice
7 dispel

Anyway is this list way imbalanced? My wood elfs could handle it but wondering about other armys. thanks loki

DesertDirge
27-02-2007, 15:51
I don't think it's unbalanced.

Wings of Doom
27-02-2007, 16:37
Certainly as little cheese as you could fit in a Tzeentch daemonic legion- you have one of every unit type available to you.

What sizes are the units of horrors, screamers and flamers?

Two heralds is quite expensive, but I think it adds sufficiently to the army both magically and offensively, so take them if you want them (and a good model is always the best excuse for a unit).

Personally, I like to take two units of screamers in my legion as they are good support units, fast, and excellant at killing warmachine crew.

DarkTerror
27-02-2007, 17:29
Of course this list is cheesy.

Any time you're spending > 1/2 of your points in characters, you're WAY beyond cheesy... and you're at what, 1100 or 1200 points maybe?

CHEESEY

Get some units man!!!

lokigod
27-02-2007, 18:35
More I look at it the more I tend to agree with the char. comment I think I might drop one exalted for more horrors or way larger units of screamers.
The unit size of the screamers is 5 at this point and I think the flamers are at
7 models. Thing is lord of change on his own is 665 points so he is more than a 1/4 of the points on his own. Ill post a proper list later, but unitil then tell me what you hate about them so I can limit it in my lists. Also I personally would love some one to play me with more than half his points in charachters and have a small army. Anyway I'm trying to make a fun list so any help would be appreciated.