PDA

View Full Version : Gobbo on a Giant Cave Squig... Immune to Pyschology?

Soul of Iron
28-02-2007, 15:36
With the new model coming, this will spring up.

Avian
28-02-2007, 15:43
Page 26:

Special rules
May not join units; Immune to Psychology; Skirmish; Hate Dwarfs; Boiiing

Revlid
28-02-2007, 16:03
How delightfully conclusive.

Soul of Iron
28-02-2007, 17:31
That's the page I had open. Just verifying.

Thx.

Aelyn
01-03-2007, 10:25
Page 26:

Special rules
It's worth pointing out the rules on p 78 of the BRB about a nonimmune character joining an immune unit :

A character that is immune to psychology and joins a unit that is not immune to psychology loses his immunity... A character that is not immune and joins a unit that is, becomes immune.

Question is, does "riding an immune monster" count as joining an immune unit for these purposes? Because the Night Gobbo's not immune...

Avian
01-03-2007, 10:42
Question is, does "riding an immune monster" count as joining an immune unit for these purposes? Because the Night Gobbo's not immune...
Character and mount psychology is dealt with on the next page, 79, and the answer is given there.

FWIW: Joining units and being mounted in/on something appears to be fundamentally different things.

Festus
01-03-2007, 12:10
Hi

Page 26:

Special rules
This is the Entry for NG Squig Hoppers (the unit).

The character has nothing of it, as his mount is described only in the armylist itself (very much like the gigantula). And this Giant Squig does not have ItP at the moment.

This may well be an oversight on GW's part, and it may be stupid, but it does not have ItP.

Festus

EvC
01-03-2007, 12:41
Kill the gobbo riding it though, and it does (And ironically may also have other psychological effects appled to it as a result)...

Festus
01-03-2007, 12:44
Hi

No: If the Mount is ItP, the rider will benefit. It doesn't help to kill the rider, as the mount itself is not ItP, as the rules stand.

Festus

Avian
01-03-2007, 12:55
This is the Entry for NG Squig Hoppers (the unit).
If so, then why does it contain the "May not join units (Great Cave Squig only)" rule, then? That is explicitly not a rule for the unit.

And why does it list Great Cave Squig stats, if it only covers the unit?

Or, to put it another way: You are wrong. :p

Shimmergloom
01-03-2007, 17:46
Yeah he's wrong.

Those pages cover rules for both squig hoppers and the giant cave squig.

You can't expect GW to put actual rules in clear unrushed format into an army book. They needed those 21 pages of catalog ad space, which were more important than actual rules and fluff for one of the most diverse armies that they put out.

Tutore
01-03-2007, 20:31
I'm quite sure Avian is right. I was also thinking about that, seeing that the rules are under the NG squig hoppers. BUT all the special rules of squig hoppers come from the squig, which gives them to the entire model, since the goblin is a normal night goblin.
I must always highlight that in the armylist all mounts available for character come with no special rule described. This is an overview, since in the troops description (boar boys for example) it is clearly written that boars give +2 to AS and have a +2 S (the boars) when charging. The same boars get no description in the hero entries, as the giant squig gets no entry.

Dranthar
01-03-2007, 21:31
So here's a question - what if the night goblin riding the giant cave squig is suffering from stupidity (ie. he drunk guzzlas batle brew and rolled a 1-2)?

Would his movement be affected, or would you essentially ignore stupidity given that the squig must always move in the compulsory movement phase anyway?

Ivan Stupidor
01-03-2007, 22:07
So here's a question - what if the night goblin riding the giant cave squig is suffering from stupidity (ie. he drunk guzzlas batle brew and rolled a 1-2)?

Would his movement be affected, or would you essentially ignore stupidity given that the squig must always move in the compulsory movement phase anyway?

He's immune to psychology, which means he's immune to stupidity.

Atrahasis
01-03-2007, 22:16
He's immune to psychology, which means he's immune to stupidity.

No. ItP means immunity to fear, terror, and panic. No other immunity.

Dranthar
01-03-2007, 23:17
This still doesn't answer my question.

Assuming he suffers from stupidity, how do you do the compulsory movement? Does he always move as per the "Boing!" rules, or do you do something else if he fails a stupidity test and if so, what?

Ivan Stupidor
02-03-2007, 01:51
No. ItP means immunity to fear, terror, and panic. No other immunity.

Ah. Could have sworn ItP gave immune to stupidity, too, though. Probably a mental holdover from 6th edition.

Shimmergloom
02-03-2007, 04:35
I'd say he suffers from stupidity and then well he moves 3D6 normal movement.

Stupidity means you move half movement straight forward.

So roll 3D6 if stupid and divide by 2 and that's how far he moves. That's the common sense approach.

Tutore
02-03-2007, 06:12
I donīt know which effect prevails. Is it the squig or is it the rider? Two possible solutions:

1) roll d6 to decide whether the rider takes control of the squig (even a stupid rider) and stupidity prevails or not.

2) squig prevails because even if the rider tries to stop him, he isnīt able to do so due to the boing rule.

I think 2nd one is more fluffy and clear.

Dranthar
02-03-2007, 07:29
Yeah, I'm leaning more towards the "Always 3D6" option myself. Also, IIRC the language used in the "Boing!" rule is alot stonger (as in 'must always move 3d6') than the stupidity rules.

Avian
02-03-2007, 08:04
I donīt know which effect prevails. Is it the squig or is it the rider?
What do you mean? If the rider is Stupid then the Squig will also be Stupid, according to the 7th edition rules, so it's no question of what prevails, it is the same situation as for any other model. Thus the Squig would roll 3D6 for movement and then halve the roll if the test was failed.

Aelyn
02-03-2007, 11:51
My favoured system is to look at it from a purely fluff point of view (which does have some basis in rules) and say the Squig won't be bouncing any less vigorously than normal, but the rider won't be controlling it much, if at all - so it goes 3d6" in a random direction.

Rules justification:

It says under the rules entry for Squig Hoppers and Great Squigs that they Skirmish.

Under the Skirmishing rules, it specifies that Skirmishers have an all-round LOS without a particular direction.

Under the rules for Stupidity, it says Skirmishers move at half speed in a random direction.

The only question is whether to move half of 3d6 or the full 3d6. This one's a bit dodgy, but I use the fact that it says under the Squig rules that the model "always moves 3d6" in a straight line..." The problem with this is it then specifies the model's controller states the direction it moves in before it moves, but this is not specified as always being the case.

It's kinda dodgy rules justification for the full distance, but I use the "It makes fluff sense" argument and my opponents are always fine with it :D

Festus
02-03-2007, 12:50
Hi

Sorry that I could not answer.

I must always highlight that in the armylist all mounts available for character come with no special rule described. This is an overview, since in the troops description (boar boys for example) it is clearly written that boars give +2 to AS and have a +2 S (the boars) when charging. The same boars get no description in the hero entries, as the giant squig gets no entry.
This is not true... not to say *utter nonsense*:

All the rules for the respective mount are given in the Character's mounts' rules (on p.50 of the O&G book). Can it be that you lot have overlooked them???

Boars have their charge, Squigs have Boiing!, all rules are there.

The Squig as a Character's mount does NOT have ItP. It has, however: Cannot join units, Hatred (Dwarfs), and Boiiing!

Read your rules, and as much as I hate it, Giant Squigs as character mounts do not come with ItP and thus the rider is not ItP.

Festus

Edit: Oh, and BTW: A Giant Squig does not Skirmish: It is a Monster Mount!

Tutore
02-03-2007, 13:29
Did I oversee it? I'll check my book again.

Avian: I'm sure both rules should apply. I don't know if it does make sense.

Atrahasis
02-03-2007, 13:35
Where the bestiary and army selection sections conflict, the bestiary holds sway.

Festus
02-03-2007, 13:44
Hi

Where the bestiary and army selection sections conflict, the bestiary holds sway.
Does that make NG characters on Giant Squigs skirmishers, then? :wtf:

Festus

EvC
02-03-2007, 14:53
Well let's say the BRB holds sway over contradictory bestiary/ army selection entries ;)

Atrahasis
02-03-2007, 15:17
There's nothing in the BRB which says monsters can't skirmish. In fact, monsters explicitly can skirmish as evidenced by the section on monsters and handlers.

Aelyn
02-03-2007, 15:20
Hi

Does that make NG characters on Giant Squigs skirmishers, then? :wtf:

FestusUnder RAW, this is undecidable - there's nothing that specifies one way or the other. However looking at the Skirmish rules, the vast majority simply don't apply to a single, larger-than-US1 model, and those that do talk about Models - and as the model has the Skirmish rule, the model has the Skirmish rule. So I would say, who cares, it works the same way either way.

After all, the -1 To hit penalty doesn't apply because it's not man-sized and the LOS / Movement rules are essentially irrelevant because of how Boiiing! works... which means that the only effects it has are 1) changing how charging units align (based on model), 2) meaning flank or rear charges are impossible unless it's already in combat (since that's based on the model's facing), and 3) strange situations such as this one and CoS (and the LoS, at least, is based on the model)

Read your rules, and as much as I hate it, Giant Squigs as character mounts do not come with ItP and thus the rider is not ItP.

Festus

Edit: Oh, and BTW: A Giant Squig does not Skirmish: It is a Monster Mount!
Oh really? Then why in the Bestiary does it specify May Not Join Units is Great Cave Squig Only but not that Immue to Psychology or Skirmish are Squig Hoppers Only?

Besides, there's no problem with having a monster on its own skirmishing, it just makes almost no difference to the rules. By RAW, it is ItP and Skirmishing.

Atrahasis
02-03-2007, 15:25
Besides, there's no problem with having a monster on its own skirmishing, it just makes almost no difference to the rules. By RAW, it is ItP and Skirmishing.Precisely, unless the character has a missile weapon of some kind it has no effect other than to prevent flank/rear charges on unengaged squigs.

Festus
02-03-2007, 16:11
Hi

Precisely, unless the character has a missile weapon of some kind it has no effect other than to prevent flank/rear charges on unengaged squigs.
Which in itself allows for differences in CR pf up to +/-2 points. Add to that that the character then cannot decide the line of charge that he recieves.

This is quite a lot, considering the role of a NG Squig Rider within an O&G army. It nearly redifines it.

Festus

Atrahasis
02-03-2007, 16:22
This is quite a lot, considering the role of a NG Squig Rider within an O&G army. It nearly redifines it.It doesn't redefine it, it defines it. Redefinition implies that the previous (perceived) definition was valid.

Festus
02-03-2007, 16:31
Hi

Two questions:
Where is it that the Bestiary is always right if it says something else than the Army List? - I cannot seem to find it.

Is the Box on p50 really part of the Army List? It has no points, it doesn't give any selection criteria, it just lists all the relevant rules and stats for the possible mounts, O&G characters can choose. And I mean all the rules and stats...

Festus

Atrahasis
02-03-2007, 16:35
Two questions:
Where is it that the Bestiary is always right if it says something else than the Army List? - I cannot seem to find it.Youwon't find it written anywhere, but it has been convention for as long as I remember that more complete treatments overrule summaries. Hence Bestiary > Selection > Inside back cover.

Is the Box on p50 really part of the Army List? It has no points, it doesn't give any selection criteria, it just lists all the relevant rules and stats for the possible mounts, O&G characters can choose. And I mean all the rules and stats... Not all the rules evidently. ;)

Festus
02-03-2007, 16:56
Youwon't find it written anywhere, but it has been convention for as long as I remember that more complete treatments overrule summaries. Hence Bestiary > Selection > Inside back cover.
Oh, so we are not the rules forum any more, but suddenly became the *conventions*-forum? Good to know... :confused:

The rules for the Giant Suig only give three special rules in my book. It may or may not be differently in yours.

Not all the rules evidently. ;)
Says who?

Or to quote the Wastes: And you are?

;)

Festus

Atrahasis
02-03-2007, 17:22
OK, where does the book state that the rules in the bestiary do NOT apply?

If one part of the book says they apply, and nowhere says they don't, then surely they must.

Aelyn
02-03-2007, 17:39
The rules for the Giant Suig only give three special rules in my book. It may or may not be differently in yours.

I accept that the shorthand rules for the Great Cave Squig on the Heroes page gives only three.

However in the Bestiary it gives five. In the list at the back of the book it only gives two.

Which takes precedence?
Quote from the header page of the army list: "Many troops have special rules that are fully described earlier in this book. The names of these rules are listed as a reminder."

So clearly the Bestiary is intended to be the primary resource for rules.

What's more, the Squig Hopper / Great Squig entry in the Bestiary specifically states that one rule only applies to the Great Squig. It does not specifically state any rules apply only to the Squig Hoppers.

I see no other way to interpret the book, given what I'd just pointed out. The Great Squig skirmishes and is ItP, and the box in the Army List is not accurate.

Please let me know if anything is different in your copy.

Festus
02-03-2007, 17:47
Hi

The rules in the Bestiary surely apply: That is not the point.

The point is: The Bestiary rules are for the unit of Squig Hoppas, only one of the Special rules actually is for the Giant Squig alone, as it was the most fitting place to put it.

Compare the Gigantula: It does not even have a Bestiary entry. Its bestiary entry is the Box on p.50, referring to the relevant special rules. Or note how the Boars do not have special rules in the Bestiary, but the Boarriders (the unit) do. To make a Boar as a Character mount have the rules of the Boarriders, you have to give it a seperate entry, which is done on p.50.

If this were not the case, who could deny me using other Special Rules for my characters. If I could nick the Boarriders' special rules just by mounting him on a boar, couldn't I nich the Troll's special rules by joining him to a unit of Trolls? Suddenly I hve a vomiting, regenerating Orc??? :wtf:

So my conclusion is, that the Entry on p.50 actually is what little we have as a Bestiary entry for the character's mounts proper. They have all the rules given there, and no more.

Funnily, this even matches with the other rules on p.26, where it is said, that a Giant Squig may not join units.

Bottom Line:
For me, a Giant Squig cannot join units, does not have ItP, will do Boooiiing! and is not a Skirmisher.
Those are the rules. As I see them.

Festus

Festus
02-03-2007, 17:53
Hi
Sorry for the double post becaus of quotes.

I accept that the shorthand rules for the Great Cave Squig on the Heroes page gives only three.

However in the Bestiary it gives five. In the list at the back of the book it only gives two.

Which takes precedence?
A summary, by its very definition, has to be comprehensive and at the same time brief. It has to leave out any unnecessary redundancy.
As a Giant Cave Squig can only be taken by a Night Gobbo Character, who already come with *Hate Dwarf!*, this Special rule is redundant and as such *has* to be left out of a summary. BRB, p.79

And , look-see, your Giant Squig once again only has the THREE Special Rules given on p50 of the O&G army book.

2:1, in soccer terms... or to be precise 3:0 :eyebrows:

Quote from the header page of the army list: "Many troops have special rules that are fully described earlier in this book. The names of these rules are listed as a reminder."
This tells us, that only the names of the Special rules are given, and not the rules proper. You will have to look up the rules, you know...

Festus

Aelyn
02-03-2007, 18:28
The point is: The Bestiary rules are for the unit of Squig Hoppas, only one of the Special rules actually is for the Giant Squig alone, as it was the most fitting place to put it.
So you're saying that the Great Cave Squig's Bestiary entry is not in the Bestiary, is not referred to as a Bestiary entry, and is in the Army List?

But despite that the special rule for the Great Cave Squig is put into the Squig Hopper's unit? As well as the Great Cave Squig's stats? Sorry, I don't see how it works the way you want it to.

Compare the Gigantula: It does not even have a Bestiary entry. Its bestiary entry is the Box on p.50
Make your mind up ;)

And if you look carefully, the Gigantic Spider is in fact included under the Spider Riders section of the Bestiary. Which means it does have an entry in the Bestiary.

Or note how the Boars do not have special rules in the Bestiary, but the Boarriders (the unit) do. To make a Boar as a Character mount have the rules of the Boarriders, you have to give it a seperate entry, which is done on p.50.
The unit is Boar Boyz. The rule is that boar riders get +2 Thick Skin save. It is referring to something riding a boar pretty clearly. The entry on p. 50 is just a reminder.

If this were not the case, who could deny me using other Special Rules for my characters. If I could nick the Boarriders' special rules just by mounting him on a boar, couldn't I nich the Troll's special rules by joining him to a unit of Trolls? Suddenly I have a vomiting, regenerating Orc??? :wtf:
That is a totally different case - it's a model in a unit, not a character riding a monster. Furthermore, neither the Vomit attack nor the Regeneration are transferrable abilities. Technically Skirmishing isn't, except it's a model that is referrred to as skirmishing.

Bottom Line:
For me, a Giant Squig cannot join units, does not have ItP, will do Boooiiing! and is not a Skirmisher.
Those are the rules. As I see them.

Festus

You will have to look up the rules, you know...
I did, and the only entry in the bestiary involving the Great Cave Squig tells me it has Boiing!, May Not Join Units, Hate Dwarves, Immune to Psychology and Skirmish. Forgive me if this leads to me believing the mount has those special rules.

Tutore
02-03-2007, 20:08
Now I read the whole thing once again from the beginning. The rule in the bestiary states: may not join a unit (cave squig only), then underneath Immune to psychology, skirmish, hate dwarves, and underneath boiiing.

My interpretation (and that of many other here) was: ItP, boing refer to all squigs, as they are stated also in the squig herd entries (we all know that the herders are normal night goblins, which are not ItP, nor move in a strange way). Hate dwarves refer to night goblins. Skirmish refer to the squig hoppers.

I found also the table of the mounts, and here Festus is right after all: there is no ItP reference under Giant cave squig. RAW, then, there is no ItP in those mounts, as stupid as it seems. Is it an overview? I don't know, there has already been a FAQ, it is strange nobody said anything about it.

However, it is still almost (I must say almost) obvious that the immunity to psychology in hoppers and herds is given by the squigs and not the goblins. It's strange a larger race of squigs doesn't have that quality anymore.

What does the fluff say, for all that counts? Under squig hoppers they say that those wild and unpredictable animals are barely controlled by the goblins, which must follow their hunger, hopping in the battlefield. This is why they are moved in the compulsory movement phase. This is also why I find it difficult to say they could suffer from stupidity given by the rider: the rider doesn't control the squig, whether he is intelligent or not.

However, fluff doesn't count, rules count. And there's still no reference to ItP in the mounts chart. That's very annoying.

Aelyn
02-03-2007, 20:14
Now I read the whole thing once again from the beginning. The rule in the bestiary states: may not join a unit (cave squig only), then underneath Immune to psychology, skirmish, hate dwarves, and underneath boiiing.

My interpretation (and that of many other here) was: ItP, boing refer to all squigs, as they are stated also in the squig herd entries (we all know that the herders are normal night goblins, which are not ItP, nor move in a strange way). Hate dwarves refer to night goblins. Skirmish refer to the squig hoppers.

I found also the table of the mounts, and here Festus is right after all: there is no ItP reference under Giant cave squig. RAW, then, there is no ItP in those mounts, as stupid as it seems. Is it an overview? I don't know, there has already been a FAQ, it is strange nobody said anything about it.

However, it is still almost (I must say almost) obvious that the immunity to psychology in hoppers and herds is given by the squigs and not the goblins. It's strange a larger race of squigs doesn't have that quality anymore.

What does the fluff say, for all that counts? Under squig hoppers they say that those wild and unpredictable animals are barely controlled by the goblins, which must follow their hunger, hopping in the battlefield. This is why they are moved in the compulsory movement phase. This is also why I find it difficult to say they could suffer from stupidity given by the rider: the rider doesn't control the squig, whether he is intelligent or not.

However, fluff doesn't count, rules count. And there's still no reference to ItP in the mounts chart. That's very annoying.
I simply look at what rules are included in the Bestiary entry which contains any given model.

The only Bestiary entry which includes the Great Cave Squig is the Squig Hoppers one. Therefore I feel the Great Cave Squig has the rules listed there.

I'm beginning to feel RAW is invalid here, as the entry in the Bestiary is different from another entry later on in the book. Put bluntly, the O&G Army Book is not consistent.

Tutore
02-03-2007, 20:20
As you see in my post, I agree with you Aelyn, all logical conclusions are that the squigs are all Immune to Psychology, but it is true that it is not clear, and the only clear reference in the army list does not say the giant cave squigs are immune. In this case it's true: the book is not consistent.

Aelyn
02-03-2007, 20:31
As you see in my post, I agree with you Aelyn, all logical conclusions are that the squigs are all Immune to Psychology, but it is true that it is not clear, and the only clear reference in the army list does not say the giant cave squigs are immune. In this case it's true: the book is not consistent.
Oh, I'm well aware of that, don't worry.

I was simply pointing out that, actually, I was kinda beginning to see Festus' point - but I still felt my argument was valid, leading me to the conclusion there IS no definitively correct answer.

DeathlessDraich
02-03-2007, 20:34
Comparing the two sets of rules I think RAW clearly applies
except RAW in this case means
Rules Are Wrong :p or
Rules Are Worthless :p

Dranthar
02-03-2007, 22:24
You know, I think it would be easier if I just didn't give a Squig-mounted Night Goblin boss Guzzlas Battle Brew. It's a pity, but it's probably not worth all the trouble of this. :rolleyes:

Shimmergloom
03-03-2007, 06:06
What's really great is the army list doesn't list any orc or goblin unit as having the special rule, 'animosity'. But animosity rules are listing on the very first page of the bestiary.

So I guess I can just ignore animosity in my army now cause it's not in the army list, but only in the bestiary like the ItP rules for the great cave squig.

I say that's a really great trade off.

gORCUS
03-03-2007, 06:36
What's really great is the army list doesn't list any orc or goblin unit as having the special rule, 'animosity'. But animosity rules are listing on the very first page of the bestiary.

So I guess I can just ignore animosity in my army now cause it's not in the army list, but only in the bestiary like the ItP rules for the great cave squig.

Sounds fair to me. :D

DeathlessDraich
03-03-2007, 07:27
You know, I think it would be easier if I just didn't give a Squig-mounted Night Goblin boss Guzzlas Battle Brew. It's a pity, but it's probably not worth all the trouble of this. :rolleyes:

Why not? There are no problems with Guzzla's rules. It's only the Great Cave Squig rules which is debatable. The rules writers (or probably the editors and proof readers) are at fault here not you. If I were your opponent, I would give you the benefit of the doubt and let you interpret the Great CS rules the way you want.

Sounds fair to me. :D

It 's not a matter of which rules take precedence. All the rules should be adhered to and none of the rules should be omitted. The Great Cave squig problem is an obvious error that can only be resolved between players. Animosity rules are not but you probably weren't serious about ignoring animosity.

Festus
03-03-2007, 08:18
Hi

Now that you bring it on, this really is interesting: In the previous O&G book, al units suffering from Animosity had this Special Rule given in both, their Bestiary entry and their Army List entry. :rolleyes:

Now it is completely gone... :eyebrows:

Festus

alextroy
03-03-2007, 16:02
GW has changed the arrangement of the rules in the Army Books. The Bestiary has all the rules of the models (per page 16), while the Army List contains the rules for purchasing your army.

One change is that Army Special Rules are listed at the beginning of the Bestiary and are not included in the rules for any specific unit. The special rules note which models they do or do not apply to. This allows them to not need to list it under every unit it applies to.

In the case of Animosity, it does not apply to Fleeing Units, Units in Close Combat, Units of less then 5 models, War Machines, Chariots, Snotlings, Trolls, Giants and Black Orcs. This is due to the rules noted for Testing for Animosity in the Animosity rule itself.

Shimmergloom
03-03-2007, 16:12
Doesn't matter.

This argument is about how in the bestiary the great cave squig has the special rules, may not join units, skirmish, ItP, boing! and hate dwarfs, but in the army list it only shows boing!, may not join units and hate dwarfs.

So there are those saying that the bestiary takes precedence and those saying that the army list takes precedence.

My stance is the obvious one. If the army list takes precedence, then there is no unit in the orc and gobin army who suffers from animosity, as this is ommitted in all of their special rules entries.

Knowing this would be crazy, it is obvious that the bestiary should take precedence.

Therefore you must conclude that the great cave squig's army list entry is a typo and he has all the special rules listed in the bestiary entry for him.

Festus
03-03-2007, 16:31
Doesn't matter.
...Knowing this would be crazy, it is obvious that the bestiary should take precedence.

Therefore you must conclude that the great cave squig's army list entry is a typo and he has all the special rules listed in the bestiary entry for him.
Good to know that at least someone here can tell all us crazy guys around what we must conclude and which arguments do or don't matter ...:rolleyes:

Ah ... nevermind, I am out. :wtf:

Festus

Shimmergloom
03-03-2007, 16:43
And it's good to have you around to tell us that the rules only apply to squig hoppers, despite the great cave squig being listed there with them in the same entry.

Way to be a hypocrite, when you were doing the same thing in this thread.

Urgat
28-06-2007, 16:43
Sorry to bump that thread, but I was wondering if any faq or anything had covered the matter yet? I need my banshee killer, so a squig hopper ItP with the crappiest magic sword would be nice... (and it could hunt down that pesky "I run around and laught at you from behind a tower" necromancer too, when the banshee is downed...).

Tutore
28-06-2007, 19:47
No, Urgat, although I put a post here in the rules section with a picture where it seems evident that the goblin on the cave squig IS immune to psychology.

Urgat
30-06-2007, 13:22
ah well, ok, thanks.