PDA

View Full Version : Nurgle LatD

New Cult King
01-03-2007, 02:02
Ok, here's some pretty WIP shots of a Nurgle LatD force I am slowly building/painting. The foot trooper uses the FW Chaos Renegade torso, but Cadian arms and legs.

There's some tidying up and highlighting to do, as well as the bases, but I'm off to a fairly solid start. I intend to put FW torsos on the Sentinel pilots, but that will take some hacking to get rid of their backpacks. I kinda messed up the Nurgle symbol on the autocannon sentinel when I was drilling it, but I should be able to fix it up with some paint so it doesn't look too bad.

The Laughing God
01-03-2007, 02:07
Those both are awesome.
Looking forward to more done!

...Subscribed...

New Cult King
01-03-2007, 02:22
Thanks Laughing God! You've inspired me to pull my finger out, and get some more work done.

I should have posted a pic of the Lord who will be leading the force. Again, he needs a lot of touching and tidying up - probably not my best idea, but he was my test mini for the paint scheme, so the green is quite messy at the moment. Sorry for the blurred photos - I have a good camera, but no tripod :(

The Laughing God
01-03-2007, 02:25
The Lord looks really cool. The whole army is going to look awesome when they're all done.
Looking forward to seeing more progress!
Keep up the awesome work!

Vaktathi
01-03-2007, 07:21
I like the purple/green pattern on those guys, it fits rather well. The lord looks great :D

athedrivein
01-03-2007, 09:36
:o
were in competition
mines in general logs called its like bringing a knife to a gun fight:D

I love your work its yells NURGLE!

Boss_Salvage
01-03-2007, 15:53
Genestealer Cu- ... err ... Nurgle LatD ftw! ;)

They look quite good, the guard most so. Looking forward to more of the blighters.

- Salvage

Inquisitor Konig
01-03-2007, 23:50
Does that Lord have a Blight Grenade or was that his last victum? Looks great by the way!

New Cult King
02-03-2007, 00:41
I don't know... he has a 'stealer hand and forearm because they looked suitably wasted and decrepit, and a zombie head held in the hand - I'm just not sure yet what it's supposed to represent :p

Cheers for the positive comments, they've really given me motivation to work more. I have two more Guardsmen primed and ready to be painted, and two torsos just about ready for the pilots positions :D

jasevx
02-03-2007, 09:23
Loving the scheme, keep it going!

Easy E
03-03-2007, 10:34
The Chaos Milita are particularly suited for Nurgle.

Nice use of purple, sometimes its the forgot color in Nurlge's potential palette.

I love the head on your lord. Very Nurlge.