PDA

View Full Version : OMG a new gang thread

Hulkster
01-03-2007, 21:48
Hello this is my first Necromunda gang in years (about 9 years I think), but please be honest and most of all helpful.

Thanks in Advance

House Type: Orlock

Gang Name: Death Dealers

Nathaniel Priest
Leader
Lasgun, Sword

Kahn
Heavy
Heavy Stubber, Knife

Kirk
Ganger
Lasgun, Knife

Lore
Ganger
Lasgun, Knife

Dave
Ganger
Lasgun, Knife

Hogan
Ganger
Lasgun, Knife

Karl
Ganger
Lasgun, Knife

Bob
Juve
Laspistol, Knife

Randy
Juve
Autopistol, Knife

Territory

Settlement
Archeotech
Guilder Contact
Settlement
Settlement

Total Cost 805
Stash 195
Gang Rating 1056

What do ya think, BROTHERS?

Tomothy
01-03-2007, 22:07
Looks fairly solid. Personally i'd spend the 195 creds on more guys. More chance to be able to work all the territories, more chance of winning the game, less chance of having to take bottle rolls.

Also, I'd break up the lasgun monotony. Get at least 1 str 4 basic weapon in there. And seriously would it hurt you to include one autogun? Yes, i know, lasguns are better.

Hulkster
01-03-2007, 22:32
Thanks for the input, I might add 2 gangers with shotguns and a boltgun on the leader

do those seems like good ideas?

Tomothy
02-03-2007, 02:20
Yeah, shotguns can be useful. I find they don't suit my playing style very well, prefer either pistol or proper basic weapon. The boltgun on the leader will make good use of his higher starting BS, although i'd make it a point to get him a backup pistol later.

Catferret
02-03-2007, 11:18
I agree with Tomothy's ideas so far. Fewer Lasguns, more Shotguns! With Manstopper! Use those spare creds in your stash to get a couple of Gangers with Shotguns and spend the rest upgrading your Leader to have a Bolter. Or a Shotgun with Bolt Rounds. Either has benefits over the other.