PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Transfers

Slekith
04-03-2007, 00:41
I've been doing some search at the online store and I've only find 2 transfers sheets that suit the Imperial Navy and those are the imperial vehicle transfer sheet and the catachan one. The catachan transfer sheet is great but all the numbers are WHITE and that's precisely the color of the areas I intended to put the transfers on so...

any ideas?

Greblord
04-03-2007, 01:32
I found the chimera small transfer sheet had decent size eagles for epic scale. Could do with some smaller ones though - you reading this Forgeworld? :)
For numbers I've been using some naval transfers that came with a japanese kit with a fleet of landing craft I bought ages ago...

Cry of the Wind
04-03-2007, 19:16
I've been using Ultramarine transfers that I found lying around in a random bitz box. They are black Roman Numerals and worked great on the areas of my fighters that are Space Wolf Grey. I'm not sure if they still exist though, these date from a day when I played 40k with a $5 a week allowance and had a Marine army (not squad...).

Edit: I just checked the transfer sheet, it's copyright 1996....

Tyra_Nid
04-03-2007, 23:07
I use the chimera sheet(s), which have both black and white markings, and the Cadian large transfer sheet. It only has white though, which is a bit annoying.