PDA

View Full Version : Enforcers

Scholag
07-03-2007, 16:07
I love the Enforcer models. I was wondering if they are a good gang? Do any of you do them and if so what do you think of them?

Thanks

Master Corvinus
07-03-2007, 19:23
This come up countless times, enforcers are a good gang if you are the GM of a campaign. Otherwise they are not so good for a beginner because of all the extra rules and that you can only field 5 men at a time usually. Plus they are not very flexible you don't get much choice with them but they still are a fun gang I hope I havent put you off them though.

Master Corvinus

Dezartfox
06-04-2007, 22:01
enforcers were the first and only gang i've used, i love using them, they just dont go down..

Eazy-O
07-04-2007, 12:13
They are more of a GM's tool, so if you're not arbitrating, it might be a bit frustrating to face the gangs with very high ratings.

I'm arbitrating a campaign and to help the Enforcer player a bit, i let him use some citizen militia. They have stats and advance and count towards the rating for underdog purposes and all that stuff. Usually, i play them myself. :)

ash_wednesday
11-04-2007, 15:07
I played aganist a enforer gang once. It was during a multi player game. Back when they had that rule where they must stick together. they couldn't be more then 2 inches apart. I was able to hit a couple with a flamer. Hehe..I was doubed "Cop Killer" for the rest of the night.