PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts of strigoi(VC) goodness

johnny
06-04-2005, 17:23
Heres my new vc army please rate and review:

Characters

Vampire Lord Stirgoi
Extra level(level3) ,Curse Of Revenanant(regenerate) Iron sinews(s6) and Summon Ghouls (d3+1 ghouls on any board edge, one use only)

Necromancer
Extra level Dispel Scroll and Book Of Arkhan(bound vanhels danse power3, on 1 exhausted)

Necromancer
Extra level , and DS, black periapt(1 dice from opponents or my pool stored till next turn)

Core

25 Skeletons Light Amour and standard and champion
# Lord goes here if he wants to be in a unit

24 Zombies

24 Zombies

6 Dire Wolves

6 Dire Wolves

9 Ghouls

9 Ghouls

Special

5 Black knights
Barding and champion and musician and standard

3 fellbats

3 fellbats

3 Spirit Hosts

Rare

pts total= 1997

Forgotmytea
06-04-2005, 18:52
I'd recommend adding a few more Knights to the BK unit to bulk it out a bit instead of one unit of zombies, and if you dropped a fellbat unit as well, you might be able to get another necromancer. When playing Undead, you can never have enough Necromancers ;).

Apart from that, looks like a well-rounded list. :)

johnny
06-04-2005, 20:30
actually I cant have another one because the lord takes up a hero slot aswell as a lord one. I have actually noticed i am about 2 points over. Also I have added a few more models to the zombie units(make them a bit more resilient) by losing a spirit host and the black perapit oh and I added a warbanner by dropping the musician and with some spare points:

Characters

Vampire Lord Stirgoi
Extra level(level3) ,Curse Of Revenanant(regenerate) Iron sinews(s6) and Summon Ghouls (d3+1 ghouls on any board edge, one use only)

Necromancer
Extra level Dispel Scroll and Book Of Arkhan(bound vanhels danse power3, on 1 exhausted)

Necromancer
Extra level , and DS,
Core

25 Skeletons Light Amour and standard and champion
# Lord goes here if he wants to be in a unit

29 Zombies

30Zombies

6 Dire Wolves

6 Dire Wolves

9 Ghouls

9 Ghouls

Special