PDA

View Full Version : Fire Damage

ale
10-03-2007, 08:37
I`m propably going to hire Clan Skyre Rat Ogre for my warband. Rules are found here : http://mordheimer.com/hired_swords/hs_clan_skyre_ogre_rat.htm

There is this line in its weapons rules: "In addition, the warpfire thrower causes fire damage (see the rules for the Brazier Iron from page 85 of the Mordheim 2002 annual)." I haven`t found those rules from the internet. So could someone tell me how does Brazier Iron work?

TKitch
10-03-2007, 17:54
it was in an article entitle "Ye olde curiosity shoppe"

and that's never made it to GW PDF. sorry! :(

jp22102000
10-03-2007, 21:35
Brazier Iron range: close combat strength: as user
Two handed: A warrior armed with a brazier staff requires two hands to wield it effectively and so may not use a shield with it or another hand weapon or buckler in close combat. The warrior may still use a shield for the purposes of missile fire though.
Fire: The burning brazier of coals atop the staff is deadly, capable of setting an opponent ablaze with even the slightest glancing blow. Whenever you score a successful hit with the brazier staff roll a D6. If you roll a 5+ the victim is set on fire. If the warrior survives the attack they must score a 4+ in the recovery phase or they will suffer a strength 4 hit each turn they are on fire and will be unable to do anything other than move. Other warriors from the same warband may help to put the warrior out if they wish. They must move into base-to-base contact and score a 4+ in the recovery phase.
Only Witch Hunters may use a brazier iron.