PDA

View Full Version : Empire BP from Nuln

Pioneer
10-03-2007, 08:08
Hero: Master Engineer w. Light Armor, Repeating Pistol and Sigil of Sigmar (General) 92p

Core: 25 Spearmen w. Shields and Full Command 170p
Detachment: 10 Free Company 50p
Detachment: 10 Archers 80p

Rare: Hellblaster Volleygun 110p

Total: 502p

Makarion
10-03-2007, 09:08
Nuln is a fairly cosmopolitan and rich city, and as such would surely field swordsmen (or halberds) instead of spearmen. And where are the archetypical handgunners? Again, Nuln wouldn't soil itself with a peasant's weapon like the bow. Might even consider getting rid of the free company.

A typical Nuln border patrol, in my vision, would look something like:

Captain, pistol, Armour of Meteoric Iron, great weapon
20 Swordsmen, champion and standard
detachment: 5 handgunners
detachment: 10 halberds

10 handgunners

5 Outriders, musician

If my mental math is any good, that's 500 points. You can replace the outriders with pistoliers and give the swordsmen a musician, if you wish.

(Note: it's tempting to drop one swordsmen, since it doesn't cost a rank, but then you can only have a 9-man detachment of halberds).

Pioneer
10-03-2007, 09:39
Ok, it's less Nuln. More like Stirland Border force near Nuln... But anywho, I'll try it.

Idea and tactic: We have atleast 4 players and me and other Empire player will use the same list and team up. The armys will be deployes like a mirror image of each other, Hellblaster at the middle Spear blocks on eather side and Detachments to protect the big blocks...