PDA

View Full Version : Vampire counts against Tomb Kings

ORKY ARD BOYZ
10-03-2007, 08:12
Does anyone have any tips for vampire counts to go against tomb kings? My buddy and I are buildign armies to go against each other, he has the tomb king battilion box, 2 liche priests, tomb prince and bone giant, I have a nerach vampire, oen regiment of skeletons, one regiment of zombies, 2 nercomancers. Normally a tomb kings player would get a screaming skull catapult but he got a tomb giant because he liked the model, we aren't playing to beat the crap out of each other, we're playing for the sake of playing. Any tips against the tomb kings?

Weapon
10-03-2007, 08:29
Does anyone have any tips for vampire counts to go against tomb kings? My buddy and I are buildign armies to go against each other, he has the tomb king battilion box, 2 liche priests, tomb prince and bone giant, I have a nerach vampire, oen regiment of skeletons, one regiment of zombies, 2 nercomancers. Normally a tomb kings player would get a screaming skull catapult but he got a tomb giant because he liked the model, we aren't playing to beat the crap out of each other, we're playing for the sake of playing. Any tips against the tomb kings?

First, get more Zombies or Skeletons. one regiment of each isn't nearly enough for a good army.

10th clancannach rangers
10-03-2007, 23:30
And spares for raising, thats what necrach do best.

ORKY ARD BOYZ
10-03-2007, 23:35
I've got plenty of spare zombies and skeletons, we're palying 500 / 750? points and three magic users eat up points quickly, my plan was to field two units of foot troops and raise more later for free. I was thinking of fell bats ocnverted so they're perching on buildings with their wings folded around themselves and their heads bent low.

dominic_carrillo
11-03-2007, 00:07
i think VC's with one Necro will do well, especially if he's level 2. the TK player is going to shoot, and his characters will probably be (if he's smart) two priests and a prince.
Vampires: take the black periapt and take the power dice he NEVER uses. dont be afraid of dispel scrolls
TK: take bound items and weed out the DDice. shoot like its going out of style. take a scorpion.