PDA

View Full Version : Help me complete my 1000 points of Ogres.

studderigdave
10-03-2007, 13:56
i amassed random ogre bitz over ther last year for various conversion projects that never made my table, so i have alot of ogres sitting in my bitz box. ive tossed them together into a small force of ogres to actually play with. here is what i have:

1 bruiser, siegebreaker
5 bulls, standard, bellower

6 bulls, standard, champ, bellower

8 gnoblar trappers

now my question doesnt stem from the list above, it comes from what to add last. i have 167 points, should i go with the scrap launcher or 3 leadbelchers?

so from your experience, 3 belchers or scrap launcher?

please dont pick apart this list. it is what i have and i dont want to sink alot of green into this force, basiclly i want to know if i should buy the scrap launcher or a box of leadbelchers.

Brandon
10-03-2007, 14:01
Lead belchers :D cause their cool

studderigdave
10-03-2007, 14:28
i agree that they are cool, but im looking for a little more "tactical" answer then that.

Darknight
10-03-2007, 16:45
i agree that they are cool, but im looking for a little more "tactical" answer then that.

I won't offer a tactical answer, I am afraid, as I know nothing of tactics for Ogre Kingdoms. However, I would concur with the Leadbelcher stuff because;

i) They are really great models and are super fun to play with
ii) You've got a totally Ogre force - from a background POV, what would a scraplauncher be doing there? That's about five Gnoblars among a load of Ogres - they are going to get earmarked and eaten really quick!
iii) Leadbelchers are cool
iv) Scraplauncher is a single big target which can only do one thing. Leadbelchers can hit people with the blunt end.
v) Leadbelchers FTW