PDA

View Full Version : Dark Millennium v6.0 Core Rules

Nurglitch
26-07-2005, 00:20
++Deleted++

dugaal
17-08-2005, 01:40
With the concentration of fire rules, it doesnt seem as beneficial to stack the dice as such. if you had a high likelihood of hitting the target with one shot, and had the weapon strength to cause damage, then wouldn't you want to separate the shots, so more damage was done? Sure your margin of success is better with concentration, but the damage should also be increased as well, to represent many shots are hitting.

The distribution of fire and such appears to be quite a time consuming experience, espesially when you have full squads with multiple attack dice each, and have to arrange dice in to rows and columns.
perhaps seeing it in action makes more sense, if I can convice someone to try it all out.
how long do you think a game of this takes? and are you usually using unit and army sizes similiar to 40k?

looks very interesting so far

config
22-08-2005, 22:52
please be so kind and explain the whole concept and resolution of the woo. I think i haven't got it.

Keep in mind that i'm a stupid german barely able to understand english, so try to explain it so simple or accurate as if you were speaking to a 6 year old bratt. :D

and check your in-box