PDA

View Full Version : 2000 pts orc army list

broodjeork
12-03-2007, 12:33
lords

black orc warboss heavy armour (251)
shagga's screaming sword( +1 st and +1 A for every enemy charater within 12 inch), iron gnasnash ( killing blow), enchanted shield. collar of zorga

heroes

orc shaman lvl 2 (120)
niblas itty ring

orc big boss
battle standart, morks spirit totem (145)

core

24 orcs
extra hand weapon full command (198)
24 orcs
extra hand weapon full command (198)
21 orcs
shield full command ( 156)
speciaal

20 blorcs
full command armed to da teeth (298)

orc boar charriot ( 80)

orc boar charriot ( 80)

5 big un savage orc boar buyz ( 228)
spears shields banner of butchery

rare
gaint (205)

troll( 40)

total of 1999

the tactic of this list is simply go forward do da waagh and bash da lot
really hard

so what do ya think?:evilgrin:

blurred
12-03-2007, 15:23
I like this list. Lots of rock hard infantry backed with lots of bits and pieces. I have some suggestions for you to consider:

1) The warboss is a scary piece of work, but mount him on a boar for that nice 1+ AS.

2) Your orc shaman seems awful lonely in this list. You won't be getting many spells through. Sure you have a bound item and a banner that give you extra power, but I'm not sure if its enough against most armies. If you're extremely keen on this setup, try to find some points for a dispel scroll.

3) Drop the troll. One is not much of a use on its own and it might go stupid in an awkward moment.

That's pretty much it. I almost have all models for this list so I might try it myself sometime. It is a great list. :)

broodjeork
12-03-2007, 19:38
I like this list. Lots of rock hard infantry backed with lots of bits and pieces. I have some suggestions for you to consider:

1) The warboss is a scary piece of work, but mount him on a boar for that nice 1+ AS.

i have considred that but then my infantrie would be a bit lonly witch i dont like
and if i where to put it an a boar then it would wave looked like this.

blorc warboss iron back boar (+d3 str 5 impact hits) and porkas pick stikka( +1 attack for every rank the enemy has)

[/QUOTE]2) Your orc shaman seems awful lonely in this list. You won't be getting many spells through. Sure you have a bound item and a banner that give you extra power, but I'm not sure if its enough against most armies. If you're extremely keen on this setup, try to find some points for a dispel scroll.[/QUOTE]

niblas ring is a bound spell. and morks banner gives a dispel dice per rank of the unit he's in

[/QUOTE]3) Drop the troll. One is not much of a use on its own and it might go stupid in an awkward moment.[/QUOTE]

no man the troll rocks, it has loaaadddssssss of usefull stuff like march block, draw fanatics out and frenzy stuff. and evien general killing. killed a necro general with it once after making my stupity test twice on its own leadership (troll an a mission) and last but not least ( warmachine killing)

[/QUOTE]That's pretty much it. I almost have all models for this list so I might try it myself sometime. It is a great list. :)[/QUOTE]

blurred
12-03-2007, 20:24
i have considred that but then my infantrie would be a bit lonly witch i dont like and if i where to put it an a boar then it would wave looked like this.

Why would your infantry be any more lonely if you put your warboss on a boar? You can still keep him with your boyz; just give him the boar for the extra save.

niblas ring is a bound spell. and morks banner gives a dispel dice per rank of the unit he's in

Right. I thought of Idol of Mork. Now you have 7 dispel dice and 4 power dice with one bound item. Sure your magic defense is good, but you won't be getting any spells through. I'd just drop the shaman altogether if you're not getting any scrolls.

no man the troll rocks, it has loaaadddssssss of usefull stuff like march block, draw fanatics out and frenzy stuff. and evien general killing. killed a necro general with it once after making my stupity test twice on its own leadership (troll an a mission) and last but not least ( warmachine killing)

Ok. If you have such a good luck with the troll, go ahead and keep it. I would drop it though.