PDA

View Full Version : Lizzie Death-squad

inq.serge
12-03-2007, 12:54
---------------------
Sword of Sotek (Saurus Oldblood) 498pts (Lord)
Light Armour; Scimitar of the Sun Resplendent; Maiming Shield; Carnosaur, Sotek, Itzl, Old Ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saurus Scar-Veteran 189pts (Hero)
Halberd; Light Armour; Shield of the Mirrored Pool; Venom of the Firefly Frog; Cold One; Itzl, Sotek.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JsoD Jr. (Saurus Scar-Veteran) 178pts (Hero)
Great Weapon; Light Armour; Shield; Charm of the Jaguar Warrior; Glyph Necklace, Sotek, Chotec

16 x Saurus Warriors 254pts (Core)
Spear; Musician; Champion; Standard Bearer

10 x Skink Skirmishers 70pts (Core)
Blowpipe; Scout

Javelin & Shield; Scout

Blowpipe; Scout

Blowpipe; Scout

19 x Saurus Warriors (1 blessing) 288pts (Special)
Musician; Champion; Standard Bearer, Quetzl.

1 x Salamander Hunting Packs 65pts (Rare)

1 x Stegadon 235pts (Rare)

EDITED

Any comments?

(Q:May the oldblood use his re-roll to force a wizaed casting a spell on him re-roll a power-d6? (I.E. Lord of change rolls 6,6,1 and cast the last tzeentchian spell on SoS, who yells "Eat S***!" (In saurian) and forces the changer to re-roll a 6, now that d6 gets a 1 and threfore 1,1,6, Miscast!))

him_15
12-03-2007, 13:18
I would say remove a Scar-V and add at least one Skink Priest. You need something to cast and against magic. Chameleon Skinks are also not worth it. you can field up even more skinks or flying terradons.
Not sure about the old one on oldblood. But i never see anyone putting the old one mark on a oldblood.

inq.serge
12-03-2007, 13:21
I don't know?, I don't want weak“magic, eighter super magic or no magic.
I think I'll take 2 skink scouts instead of the chameleons, but chameleons are so much better against things like lone wizards. I think I'll take skinks. What about the 13 leftover pts?

him_15
12-03-2007, 13:31
A 2 level skink Priest isn't weak at all, you don't want your oppenent dominating the whole magic phase do you? And this guy can carry one or two dispel scroll which are also very important.

inq.serge
12-03-2007, 13:39
I NEVER take Dispell Scrolls!

With my tactics, magic won't be important. I feel that I have a better use of a scar vet then a skink shaman, maybe I should give mark of tepok to a scar vet, can he dispell then?

huitzilopochtli
12-03-2007, 15:17
Ok i know i've not been playing long, but for me skink priests have always been a wise choice. i've almost completely dominated the magic phase in small battles, (under1000pts), and they would certainly help in larger battles when you havent got a slann mage.

But on to my question.
The Army list here is great! but thats my problem. i havent got enough money too get all that in one go (few of us do) and i need to expand my force to make it big enough to play my friend's. Small battles are fun but dont last long, even with three people playing. i would love to get a stegadon or a carnosaur, (I love dinos!), but i wouldnt really have a big enough army to field it. What do you suggest to add to my army, considering a limited budget and a need for points?

inq.serge
12-03-2007, 16:41
Kroak, 18£ for 1225 pts. (He's the only char. in the game who can roll 20 on 2 magic dices)

I used to use him in every 2k battle.
Not a single loss. (unless you count the loss against a cheating tzeench player who cast the last tzeench spell, which has range 6", on kroak from a distance of ~~+25")

(I think the 3kpts edition of this list will have the steg replaced with Kroak, Now that's an army!:evilgrin: )

huitzilopochtli
13-03-2007, 10:36
Thats a great idea! i never thought of kroak! thanks!