PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have ogres and manflayers?

gorenut
26-07-2005, 07:16
Is it possible to have Ogre allies and Manflayers in a DE list? If so, is it frowned upon to have both?

Megilain
26-07-2005, 07:33
Yes it is. Nothing says othervise.

Perhaps a few hardcore dark elf players might frown upon you for it, but than again they frown upon just about anyone not using their idea of a dark elf army.

gorenut
26-07-2005, 07:35
Ok cool. I only ask because there might be on a rare occasion that I want to take them. The ogres are a mainstay in my army.. I'll even forego RBT for them. I have an "oriental" theme going with my DE and they fit right in.

Brother Frog
26-07-2005, 07:42
Is it possible to have Ogre allies and Manflayers in a DE list? If so, is it frowned upon to have both?

You can even take the fearsome Golgfag's Ogres too if you like. :eek:

Griefbringer
26-07-2005, 08:30
Of course you could always convert the manflayers to look a bit like witch elves - look for the Blood Bowl ogre cheerleader for inspiration!

gorenut
26-07-2005, 08:41
You can even take the fearsome Golgfag's Ogres too if you like. :eek:

Haha, I think that would be overkill. I'm just using generic ironguts with bits from the ogre bulls as well.

Gotreksbrother
26-07-2005, 10:36
Question bout Vampires: Can a Vampire take more than 1 Bloodline power? It says in the VC book on page 52 "You cannot buy multiples of these powers for a single Vampire, but different Vampires in the same army can have the same powers"...I have seen people give Vampires multiple powers but according to this statement its not legal. So has there been any updates on the matter??

sorry for posting this here, but I aint cleared yet to post new threads so I just did here to get it across

cheers, Paddy

Geetarman
26-07-2005, 11:14
that means you cant take multiples of one power but can take several different powers.

Gman

KillbotFactory
26-07-2005, 12:55
Yea, you can take multiple bloodline powers, just not the same ones on one character. Not having strength 8 stirgio vampires is a plus in my book.