PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Point Empire Carnage North List...

LemonPotato
13-03-2007, 12:29
I am afraid that I have had to make a list of the models that I have painted or that I can get painted in time. Any comments are welcome...

Here is the list:

Templar Grand Master, Barded Warhorse, Full Plate Armour, Shield, Sword of Power, Laurels of Victory @ 240 Points
Battle Wizard, Level 2, Rod of Power @ 130 Points (Heavens)
Battle Wizard, Level 2, Doomfire Ring @ 130 Points (Fire)
Battle Wizard, Level 2, Ring of Volans @ 120 Points (Death)

6 Knights of the White Wolf, Barded Warhorses, Full Plate Armour, Great Weapons, Musician @ 146 Points
20 Handgunners, Handguns, Standard Bearer, Musician @ 175 Points
15 Free Companies, Two Hand Weapons @ 75 Points
15 Free Companies, Two Hand Weapons @ 75 Points

9 Knights Panther, Barded Warhorses, Full Plate Armour, Shield, Lances, Inner Circle, Full Command, War Banner @ 299 Points
Great Cannon @ 100 Points
Great Cannon @ 100 Points

Helblaster Volley Gun @ 110 Points
Steam Tank @ 300 Points

Army Total: 2000 Points

Some have said that it looks a bit cheesy, is this the case? If so I will change some things, mabe drop a cannon or something...

Thanks for looking,

LemonPotato

blahblahblah
14-03-2007, 00:35
Hi Lemonpotato. A few things I'd change. first i'd take the command models out of the handgunner unit and break it into 2 units. If they get into combat somethings wrong and the standard musician won't help. also, as long as they are one unit, they all have to target the same unit, and for them all to fire, you have to make a rediculously long line. Give command to the free companies, they're combat units and will need extra points for combat res.

Characters look fine, I'd add a dispel scroll to the one with the ring of volans.

I'm personally not a big fan of the steam tank. if you like lots of artillery, for 300 point you could get a mortar, another hellblaster, and 23 more basic foot troops. but as you've said, you're limited on what you can get/paint in time. hope this helps.