PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out! Here Comes The Quakes Again

Autobot HQ
15-03-2007, 16:54
Tonight, for the thousands in attendance, and the MILLIONS watching around the world, ladies and gentlemen,

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEE!

Tonight, FINALLY, I get broadband in the new house, and the NZQ will once again be available for all your team-retirement needs. You got a group of players you don't want anymore? Players cost keeping your TR too high? The NZQ will be available to lend a helping hand by killing, maiming and generally hurting those inconsiderate souls.

Whether you want a Exhibition match, or you happen to not be in one of the tournements at the moment (cough*yorkie*cough), then bring it on because once again the Pain Train has pulled in baby, WOAH!

A-HQ

tenpole
18-03-2007, 10:12
And the stunty gnomes lost.

PhrollikK
18-03-2007, 10:18
Oh yeah baby, they went down like a Messerschmidt full of holes! :)

Was a fun game where I got bombed to bits by his bombers (killing one) and where a daredevil blitzed and killed one of my Nurgle Beast :eek: Though luckily he regenerated! :p Anyhow to sum it up: Gnomes ain't that tough ;)

Autobot HQ
18-03-2007, 13:05
Coach Iscariot would like to make the statement that he has nothing to do with the Gnomes of Dameon Stump, and re-illiterate he has already given backing and full support to the New Zaggarund Steaks, who are currently riding high.

tenpole
18-03-2007, 15:39
The SteaKs lost their last game.