PDA

View Full Version : More questions on skink's weapon

him_15
15-03-2007, 23:29
Am i only allowed to either give them a blowpipe with handweapon or javelins with shields? When i look at those skinks kits. I realize I can even give some skinks (brave, for example)carrying two javelins on both hand, or a javelin with hand weapon, and also other combination. Am i allowed to do so? If yes, does that mean a skink with two javelins can throw and/or attack twice and receive no armour save(no shield)? Any thought:)

Paulus
15-03-2007, 23:38
Am i only allowed to either give them a blowpipe with handweapon or javelins with shields? When i look at those skinks kits. I realize I can even give some skinks (brave, for example)carrying two javelins on both hand, or a javelin with hand weapon, and also other combination. Am i allowed to do so? If yes, does that mean a skink with two javelins can throw and/or attack twice and receive no armour save(no shield)? Any thought:)

You can only give them the options stated in the army book, which are as you have stated javelins & shields or blow pipe & hand weapon.

The only variant of these options at all is the Southland's list which gives Skink Skirmishers the option of poisoned short bows.

PrinnySquad
16-03-2007, 07:51
Can you find the SOuthlands list online?
Or is it in the Lustria book(which I think it is)

Paulus
16-03-2007, 08:12
The Southlands list is in the Lizardmen army book & is completely official (you don't need your opponents permission to play it).

The one in the Lustria book is The Sacred Hordes of Sotek list I believe, not certain on that as I don't have the Lustria book.

lust_
27-03-2007, 13:27
Im contemplating doing a southland army are they any good

Onisuzume
27-03-2007, 14:09
The Southlands list is in the Lizardmen army book & is completely official (you don't need your opponents permission to play it).

The one in the Lustria book is The Sacred Hordes of Sotek list I believe, not certain on that as I don't have the Lustria book.
The Red Host of Tehenhauin rather.
Sacred Hosts can be found on the uk website, and they too are official for tournament purposes.

alextroy
28-03-2007, 01:04

You are allowed to model them that way, yes. It will not have any game effect however. The models will still count as having Javelin and Shield.

Jonke
28-03-2007, 23:21
And even if a model has more than one missile weapon it may only fire one. (Pistols and ogres with handguns being the exception.)