PDA

View Full Version : A hello and an Eldar question

Casarez
16-03-2007, 16:39
OK, just got the AI rulebook and I am extremely impressed. Especially since they used elements of the old Crimson Skies game which I really liked. I am now trying to resist the urge to build forces from just about all factions.

I do have a question though.

When reading through the Eldar section they mentioned Eldar Corsairs. I remember back in RT days there were Eldar Pirates but this was before Dark Eldar so I am not sure if the Corsairs are supposed to be the old Eldar Pirates or what the DE are being changed to. Any help?

Spacker
16-03-2007, 17:38
I'm pretty sure the Corsairs are the Eldar pirates, not the Dark Eldar.

CyberShadow
16-03-2007, 21:46
The Eldar Corsairs are the Eldar Pirates. Craftworld, Exodite and Dark Eldar are different flavours.

Casarez
17-03-2007, 17:33
OK, cool thanks for the answers. A second question if I may, would it be common for Eldar Corsairs to have different paint schemes per aircraft or a uniform scheme?

orangesm
17-03-2007, 19:27
I think it would vary depending on what Corsair fleet they were part of. A loose fleet of outcast may have a bunch of individually painted aircraft possibly with a single symbol to tie them together, while a very militant and disciplined Corsair group (like those under Yriel) may be very uniform and might have a personal symbol.