PDA

View Full Version : 1500pnts HE

hellhound017
16-03-2007, 20:47
This is an infantry heavy defensive army, with chariots for mobility. The 24 man spearman units are really so that I still get +3 rank bonus when a rank gets wiped out and also I do not panic when I lose 5 elves.

Mage[170]
Seer, Jewel of the Dusk,
The mage is for fury of khaine and flames of the phoinex, which is why I took seer.If my opponent is also magic heavy I will swap fury of khaine for fortune is fickle.The mage is in the second spearman unit.

Commander[116]
Swordmaster, Heavy Armour, Shield
The swordmaster commander will hopefuly win intrigue at court, allowing me to use his higher leadership. he will accompany the first spearman unit.

19 Spearmen[259]
Full command, War banner
The spearmen will hold back with the rest of the army, waiting for the enemy to come to them.

19 Spearmen[239]
Full command
The spearmen will hold back with the rest of the army, waiting for the enemy to come to them.

15 Swordmasters[195]
Full Command, Blessed Tome
The swordmasters will also hold back, but take a more aggresive stance, using their S5 and WS6 to their advantage.

8 Shadow Warriors[120]
These are mainly for flank defense, and restricting march moves, allowing me to whittle down the enemy attack with my mage and RBT. They are also included because I had some points left over.

2 Repeater Bolt Throwers[200]
What can I say? They're Repeater Bolt Throwers. They'll sit on top of a hill (Or two different hills if possible) and shoot at the enemy.

2 Tiranoc Chariots[170]
The chariots are included for flanking and mobility. And movement 9". And impact hits.

Xavier
16-03-2007, 20:51
"May choose a combination of Honours and/or Magic Items from the common or high elf magic items lists, to a maximum total value of x pts." - Character unit entry equipment options.