PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Warriors with Halberds

NakedFisherman
26-07-2005, 21:06
Does anyone know of any good guides to making halberds for the new Chaos Warriors?

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

fubukii
26-07-2005, 21:55
Idk but my chaos warriors came with halbreds in their box. i can take some pictures if you want :x

User Name
27-07-2005, 04:57
I imagine they could be done the same way as with great weapons, if you know how to do that. Its a simple conversoin, just clip one hand clean and the top of an aex then run the stick to the bear hand and add a haliberd top, simpleish, but time consuming, I suggest using the old ones.

Zeb
27-07-2005, 05:35
I bought 15 Dark Elf Dark Rider Banners and used them. then I was very lucky, my retalier got a couple of sprues, for a painting contest, an didn't need the banner poles so I got them...

taer
27-07-2005, 06:30
Chop the weapon off at both the top and bottom of hand, drill a hole and insert a bit of stiff wire, and then scrounge around for some axe heads in your bitz box (The Chaos warrior sprue will have a few, and I'm sure someone you know has some discarded ones, particularly those dwarf players), drill the heads, insert into rod and glue in place leaving a bit of the rod/wire sticking out of the top. Then take a pair flat pliers (needlenose have a flat section before the wire cutter bit) and mash the part of the wire that's sticking out flat. Then trim the flattened bit to look like a spear point.

Trust me, It only sounds complicated.

Ethereal Alpaca
27-07-2005, 07:54
Where abouts do you live? Cause there's a guide to it in the latest UK WD in Doc Butcha.