PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Questions

Feor
17-03-2007, 05:29
I have two questions about the Ork Speed Freaks list

1) Is it possible to get it online somwhere, or do I have to buy a sourcebook? and if so, which book?

2) How legal is it? obviously for a friendly game I can play whatever list my opponent will let me, but if I showed up a GW with a Speed Freek army would I get laughed out of the store?

3) I've surmised from various lists I've seen that the basic troop unit of Speed Freaks is "Boyz in Trukk" but I'd be intersted to know where Orky bikes fit into the list. Still fast attack or can some of them be taken as troops?

xibo
17-03-2007, 05:52
1) I thought you could download it somewhere, but i can't find it right now. It's in the armageddon codex
2) You may play it without opponents approval... whatever that means. It's equally legal as the lost and damned list from EoT
3) Besides Trukk Boys you can also field Trakk Squads, Tankbustas, Bikes and Burnaboys as troops choice, too

Feor
17-03-2007, 05:55
beautiful

ale
17-03-2007, 08:10
You can find the list from here: http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/orks/gaming/kultofspeed/default.htm

Warboss Penfra Siabe
17-03-2007, 09:35
1) online as stated

2) It's no longer legal for GW tournaments, but it's still allowed for playing friendly games and some other tournaments will allow them. If they laugh at you beat them silly

3) standard bikes are a troop choice, you can also upgrade them to outriders so they become fast attack and get a scout move.