PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Man O'war.

Justicar_Freezer
18-03-2007, 02:11
Hello every. I know there are a few Man O'war threads already out there but I didn't want to hijack them with a couple of questions of my own. (If this should be in one of the other threads mods please move/merge it)

Now a friend of mine and I went to cold wars 2007 this year and like most we made an impulse buy. This impulse buy was a box of Man O'War stuff. In it we got a full dwarf fleet, a full high elf fleet, and a full orc fleet, we also got what I think to be a good start of a Dark Elf fleet, a new in box set of Empire Griffon Riders, and an open but yet unassembled Khorne Blood Ship.

Now my buddy and I would really like to give it a go but we have no idea where to find a set of rules, and the counters we need and we are thinking if we can't find the rules we are going to place the stuff on Ebay.

Now my question to you fellow warseers is. Does anyone have pictures of the ships they could pm me with their names so I know what ships I actually have? Also once I find out what ships I have I will post lists and perhaps could someone post what they think it would all be worth? Last question. Since Man O'War is long OOP were the rules ever made into a PDF for download?

Thank you all in advance.

Dodgy Ed
18-03-2007, 09:59
I believe Wonderdogs site is the one you're looking for www.spacehulk.co.nr

The Dark One
19-03-2007, 09:04
it is a very good game.

Festus
19-03-2007, 18:26
tis a super game but with farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too many counters.
You can easily cut out the counters if you use laminated fleet records and use pens to mark the damage down.

Festus

Meraklis
23-03-2007, 10:39
Now my question to you fellow warseers is. Does anyone have pictures of the ships they could pm me with their names so I know what ships I actually have? Also once I find out what ships I have I will post lists and perhaps could someone post what they think it would all be worth? Last question. Since Man O'War is long OOP were the rules ever made into a PDF for download?

Thank you all in advance.

There is a PDF version of the rules in eMule. Many counters and templates are also there for downloading. An alternative source for the stuff you don't have is as you probably know eBay. Ebay can cost you a small fortune though so be careful.

You could also try to check out the yahoo group called sea of claws.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/theseaofclaws/

In general it is a great game and if you have friends that are willing to play it then you will certainly have a great time ;)