PDA

View Full Version : AX-1-0 ordering question, Orca modeling question

HiveFleetJomama
23-03-2007, 16:44
Hey gang, two quick questions.

I ordered my AI stuff on the 7th of March (from the US), and got most of my order on the 19th. The book was a little dinged up on one edge (the box took a hit), but these things happen.

Anyways, I ordered a pack of AX-1-0s and was informed they were backordered. Has anyone ordered AX-1-0s, and if so, have you received them?

Also, in my Orca pack, this piece in the attached drawing was included. Has anyone ordered an Orca, and if so, do you know what the piece is? I looked at the Forgeworld site, and didn't see the piece anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Spacker
24-03-2007, 09:16
I've got AX-1-0s, but I did order them pretty much as soon as they were listed on the FW site. They arrived a few days after release.

CyberShadow
24-03-2007, 10:17
I dont have my Orcas with me, but I believe that this piece sits in the recess behind the turret under the model... but I cant remember what it actually does! :eyebrows:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/epicorca.htm
Bottom picture shows the gap without the part. :confused:

Nemoyo
24-03-2007, 12:06
Does it blank off the burst cannon when the turret is retracted?

tanker
25-03-2007, 18:11
I got my A-X-10s a week or two ago but I pre-ordered them.

I just left that part off my Orca. Possible loading ramp piece if you have the back hatch down?

HiveFleetJomama
25-03-2007, 21:03
Does it blank off the burst cannon when the turret is retracted?

Bingo, I'm pretty sure that's it. It does seem to fit on the underside of the Orca, and looks like it would lock in with the turret. I've got the burst cannons glued into mine already, but I'm almost positive that's it.

Thanks for the updates on the AX-1-0's also, looks like I'll just have to wait a little bit longer :)