PDA

View Full Version : Uh...I think this GM needs some help

Comrade JC
26-03-2007, 22:07
Okay, to make a long story short my friends and I picked up Inquisitor a while ago and we have finished one campaign and are mid-way through another. However, we were starting to get tired of the 40k fluff and 96's got rolled so often that psyker's became useless (yes we are cursed). So we developed a bunch of rules to modify the game to fit into the Star Wars universe. Okay, a little crazy I know but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Now I have about a month until the next SW -][- game. After two test runs the base rules seem to be working pretty good. Now however I need rules for a space battle (oh man I got work to do). Basically I will need small fighters for the players and npcs and a couple of capital ships (one of which will be boarded) and all the rule required to fly, dogfight, bomb etcetera. Any suggestions on where to start or general ideas would be great. If this discussion gets too rules oriented I will take this over to the development page.

Charax
26-03-2007, 22:18
Inquisitor does not handle vehicles well, and not at all for what you're suggesting - you do know there's a Star Wars starship combat game, don't you? that may be more suited for your needs. alternatively, either BFG or Aeronautica Imperialis could be easily modified for what you are describing.

Comrade JC
26-03-2007, 23:47
Thanks for the tip, I will check those out.

Inquisitor Maul
27-03-2007, 08:01
Or just play the Star Wars RPG instead, it onvolves rules for dogfights and zero-g combat ;)

precinctomega
27-03-2007, 10:41
In fact, please keep INQ and Star Wars as separate as humanly possible in ever conceivable way.

@ Maul - Yay! I got sigged!

R.