PDA

View Full Version : Gangs of Megacity 1 (Judge Dredd!)

Jack Burton
28-07-2005, 17:50
gangs of mc1 is awesome. Its very similar in concept to necromunda, but the advancements are nicer, and nothing beats calling in the judges on some punks! Has anyone else on these boards given this game a shot?

jazzdude78
28-07-2005, 18:42
I did and i do like it
but for one off games it kinda fails it was made to be played as a campaign which can be a hrd thing to get going
The plastics while fiddly arent as bad as youd think though they could use more head variety
I am looking forward to the Ape stuff and death on the streets when they come

xenopsyllus
28-07-2005, 20:13
It looks interesting to me. Once I stop spending so much money on Starship Troopers, I just might order the box and give it a try.

Malen Kharn
28-07-2005, 22:50
Is it possible to convert to modern gangs (yardies, the mob, etc), I have a lot of street-wars stuff, and I need a ruleset to use with them.

Malen

jazzdude78
29-07-2005, 03:16
yes you just need to be a bit creative with the weapons choices and the hireables Id say the Citidef would make the most sense as they could be something like national guard in a modern type gang
other examples off top of head
stub gun/doublebarreled stub gun= shotgun
Zip gun = uzi
that sort of thing

furthermore Id suggest getting the game cheap offa eBay sometime the pieces are fairly interchangeable with SST so you could uh get some random MI in a baseball cap