PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts Tzeentcian Daemon Legion

Black Ambience
07-04-2005, 11:46
This is a pretty Horror-heavy list, but it's capable of a fair amount of speed and maneuverability too. The basic premise is to wear the foe down with Magical fire while picking off dangerous, fast moving enemies with the Screamers and Lord of Change. One the game is firmly in my control the Flamers, Screamers and Lord of Change can move in on the core of the enemy army to pick up the win. All comments are welcome.

Lord of Change - 665

14 Horrors - 259

Champion Spellcaster

14 Horrors - 259

Champion Spellcaster

14 Horrors - 259

Champion Spellcaster

5 Screamers - 165

5 Screamers - 165

9 Flamers - 225

Riddy
07-04-2005, 17:22
Looks like a pretty solid list, not much to say really other than maybe dropping a screamer from each unit and using the extra points to buy a flamer and spilt them into 2*5, this will give more flexability and allow the unit to avoid the enemy with more ease, plus one bad roll wont remove all your flamers.

ampy
10-05-2005, 08:15
Looks like a pretty solid list, not much to say really other than maybe dropping a screamer from each unit and using the extra points to buy a flamer and spilt them into 2*5, this will give more flexability and allow the unit to avoid the enemy with more ease, plus one bad roll wont remove all your flamers.

which won't be legal list, due to the required true core:core ratio...

Riddy
10-05-2005, 23:42
which won't be legal list, due to the required true core:core ratio...

I thought it was 1 horror unit=1 screamer unit and 1 flamer unit?

Black Ambience
17-05-2005, 16:38
Sadly not.

One True Core Unit = One Core, One Special and One Rare.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I did try smaller units of Flamers, but after some experimentation I think I'll stick to a big unit - that way they have some assault potential and can really decimate whatever they flame.

ampy
18-05-2005, 15:02
I think I'll stick to a big unit - that way they have some assault potential and can really decimate whatever they flame.

Unless it has good armour save. Several times I tried to fry up bretonians or chaos mortal, but result were very poor.