PDA

View Full Version : My Librarians Storm Bolter

ironfather512
03-04-2007, 10:51
i have just bought the new termiator librarian. I have put the empty hand on is arm because i think it looks cool. But i still want the storm bolter
im gonna do 1 of 3 things
1) make a servo arm and attch it to that ( i collect iron hands so in will fit in)
2) attach it to his wrist like the grey knights
3) attch it to a servo skull and have it floating by his side.

could you please tell me which idea you think is best or give any others :D :D :D :D

Odin
03-04-2007, 11:11
I've been wondering much the same thing. If you're Iron Hands, I'd go with a servo arm or shoulder-mounted stormbolter. Another alternative might be to put it on a strap and have it slung at his side.

Tammo_Korsai
03-04-2007, 12:10
I'd go Grey Knight style, as if you mount it on a servo arm, its bound to go "Machine Spirit 95 has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down." :p

Onisuzume
03-04-2007, 12:37
I think that the servo-arm storm bolter would look the best.

Cheitan Shadowless
03-04-2007, 12:39
"Machine Spirit 95 has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down." :p
Ha! :D

True though that will probably be, it is an awesome concept. Servo-bolter has a nice ring to it!

Reflex
03-04-2007, 12:45
the servo skull sounds pretty cool... it could be carrying it around for him...

Crassus
03-04-2007, 13:38
i say go for the servo arm because it fits in well with iron hands

Brother Siccarius
03-04-2007, 18:43
I'd go Grey Knight style, as if you mount it on a servo arm, its bound to go "Machine Spirit 95 has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down." :p

I didn't know the Adeptus Mechanicus used Windows....what a truely backwords time they live in...

==Me==
03-04-2007, 20:01
The servo-arm is a nifty idea (pray the AdMech haven't upgraded to Vista yet). One of ==My== favorite ideas for a Librarian is to have a little flyin critter at his side carrying an oversized storm bolter. Termies can't take familiars, but I love the idea of a cherub lugging around a gun bigger than him :D

philbrad2
03-04-2007, 20:06
Mine has the open 'Lewser' hand (look at the finger postion) with a plastic bolter on his belt. You could convert the stormbolter/plasmabolter to be fitted on his arm Grey Knight style. Think the servo arm only works with Mechnaicus inclined chapters, it'd look a bit odd on regualr Libby.

PhilB
:chrome:

Onisuzume
03-04-2007, 21:13
The servo-arm is a nifty idea (pray the AdMech haven't upgraded to Vista yet). One of ==My== favorite ideas for a Librarian is to have a little flyin critter at his side carrying an oversized storm bolter. Termies can't take familiars, but I love the idea of a cherub lugging around a gun bigger than him :D
Why settle for a cherub when you can have a Watcher in the Dark?
As for Vista, yeah, I ain't a fan of that either.

MampiSwift
03-04-2007, 21:26
I'm having the same dilemma myself, but i'd go for b, on the wrist. (gonna nick it myself if you don't mind)

ironfather512
03-04-2007, 21:26
fine by me always happy to help:D :D :D

Adyger
03-04-2007, 23:03
In the words of Onisuzume, "Why settle for a cherub when you can have a Watcher in the Dark?" I ordered two as classic bits, cut off the lion helm and went to town. I loved the little underlings in the art of the High Marshall of the Black Templars and decided to copy it, using the watchers. One is holding the Marshall's personal banner, while the other is holding his combi gun. I'm sure iwth just a little bit of green stuff you could achieve a great look for the librarian's storm bolter too (I agree with you by the way, the pointing hand makes for a great pose for the terminator librarian).

Melchiah
03-04-2007, 23:09
Servo arm would look awesome and i dont think ive seen that before. A strom bolter on a skull might look alittle off, but you cant go wrong with a famillar holding it.

thewizard99
03-04-2007, 23:13
mmm this gave me a idea, the thing with the servo arm, usualy in iron hands, there main charcaters librians or what, all have servo arms, of some sort, in the book iron hand, g'dolkin has one which constantly twitches as he get angry. so if the arm had that, it would probably have a itchy servo finger.

Master Bait
04-04-2007, 04:09
a gun toting floating skull would be mean :D

reckon it fits with the theme of the iron hands too - do it and post pics please ^_^

ironfather512
05-04-2007, 10:10
i will probaly go for the servo arm but i dont no how i could make it or where i could get one on its own