PDA

View Full Version : 2000pt ArdBoyz Themed Army List

cookiescrumble
04-04-2007, 16:07
Written this list with theme in mind, but would still like it to perform on the table.

Heres the list:

Black Orc Warboss – Heavy Armour and Bigged’s Kickin’ Boots @181pts

Black Orc Big Boss (Battle Standard Bearer) – Heavy Armour and Mork’s Spirit Totem @164pts

Orc Shaman (Level 2) – Staff of Sorcery @130pts

Orc Shaman (Level 2) – Waaaagh! Paint and Nibbla’s ‘Itty Ring @130pts

24 Orc Big’Uns – Extra Hand Weapons and Full Command @294pts

24 Orc Boyz – Extra Hand Weapons and Full Command @198pts

24 Orc Boyz – Shields and Full Command @174pts

20 Black Orcs – Shields, Full Command and a Warbanner @343

6 Boar Boy Big’Uns – Musician and Standard Bearer with Nogg’s Banner of Butchery @226pts

Orc Boar Chariot @85pts

Orc Boar Chariot @85pts

Army Total 2000pts

The black Orc Warboss will join the Add choppa boyz and the battle standard in the Shield Boyz. The shamans will go where needed.

TheStrategist
04-04-2007, 18:23
Nice overall. Only one question, isnt it better to take Gorbad Ironclaw so that you can take as many Big Un upgrades as you want? The only problem is if you have something against special characters. Also, you might wanto find the points for a Giant. Truly awesome carnage can come from them, trust me!;)

My humble 2 pennies.

cookiescrumble
04-04-2007, 19:51
The problem with the giant is that he isn't an Orc. ;)

I am also happy with one unit of Big'Unz, the upgrade is now alot of points.

beefpizza
04-04-2007, 20:34
I might be wrong, but can't you only take one "big 'un" upgrade per army? Cause right now u have both the extra hand weapon orcs and the boar boys being big.

cookiescrumble
04-04-2007, 20:36
I believe it is one unit of each unit type that can be upgraded to Big'Unz.

tau4ever
04-04-2007, 21:20
Then look in the codex, stop believing and start knowing!;)

jahorin
04-04-2007, 22:22
If you want to really go for elite orcs (well kinda elite...) put that shiny new model of Gorbad in your army, then no need for a battle standard, and you can upgrade as many unit to big'uns as you want!

Parka boy
04-04-2007, 22:39
The Blorc unit is looking like a huge drag on points for only 20 models I'd dump the shield and get some more Blorcs if your intent on using them.

Boar boys unit is a huge point sink SOBB have twice as many attacks for a little more cost and putting a banner in the unit is a mistake if anything the warbanner would be of much more use to them but still I wouldn't give a banner to a unit of 6 wounds.

Mount the shamans giving them a save and there unit an extra attack.