6 Silver Helms: Champion, Musician: 159pts
6 Silver Helms: Champion, Musician: 159pts

2 Chariots: 170pts
6 Dragon Princes: Drake Master, Standard, musician: 201pts
20 White Lions: Guardian, Standard, Musician:295pts

Great Eagle: 50pts
2 Bolt Throwers: 200pts

2000pts

Hmmmmm....very interesting. Lets have a little looksee....

-You have taken an interesting route on characters. Normally, I would be impressed by, and applaud, minimal characters, but in this case I'm afraid I do have some nitpicks. The Commander is doomed. Light Armour and a Great Weapon=DEATH. Unless he charges (and thats not massively likely considering he's on foot), he'll die to a stiff breeze. I think I can see why you have equipped him as you have (White Lion theme), but in practice it's suicide. Although the Lion Guard Honour will make him and his unit Stubborn, any sensible opponent will see him in there and flatten him. Buh bye Stubborn. So I suggest getting him a barded steed and some proper armour. At least then he might survive long enough to make use of the Stubborn.

-Next the mage-a good defensive setup but at 2000pts it's not going to be enough. I'd stick another lvl1 in and give him the Annulian Crystal: it's an excellent and yet underrated item for magic defence. Also, take PoH off, it's far too easy to lose on an unarmoured mage.

-Spearelves are solid. It might be worth considering taking them down to 15 though, for cost reasons. Silver Helms are good but I'd lose the Champions.

-2 Chariots, excellent. Dragon Princes, good (maybe one too many?), White Lions...wait, you're using White Lions?! The key point here is, DON'T. Along with Phoenix Guard they are really sub par infantry, and 20 of them is sheer madness. Although they CAN be useful in a flank attacking role (what with the free movement in woods thing), they rarely get a chance to survive and use it. Drop them to a support unit of 10 if you really must have them. I would suggest more Spears (another unit of 15?) instead though.

-I'm an odd one in that I really do not rate Elven Bolt Throwers, so I would say get four Eagles for your Rare slots, but the current setup is alright if you want it.

-You should free up a lot of points by dropping the White Lions and possibly the RBT's, so grab a unit of six Ellyrian Reavers with a musician. Classic Fast Cavalry unit. I would also try to squeeze some Shadow Warriors in if you can (5 or 6).

Hope that helps :)

MalusCalibur