PDA

View Full Version : Return of Los Palmas 7 Yorkie

tenpole
09-04-2007, 23:47
Yorkies is back within three days so everyone in the Stunty tournament can get geared up to play some more mayhem.

PhrollikK has shows us how its done being top of the league.
Iscariots fairies made a great start by getting a touchdown in their first game. Well done I thought they were going to get slaughtered.

After I play Yorkie hopefully I will be able to play Fredox quickly freeing up all the game schedules.

Deng Ham
09-04-2007, 23:51
The plan was to slaughter them... But unfortunalty the Disny fearies had an isider in the NZS. Beeing the mascot, no other than Iscariot himself.

And if that excuse does not do it. I can always blaim the dice.

LordSnotball
10-04-2007, 11:20
please, iscariot as a cheerleader? did he shave his legs at least?

*shudder*

Deng Ham
10-04-2007, 14:02
No we liked them just fine the way they are... Beside he is not a cheerleader, but mascot. BIG difference (ah well, maybee not. Atleast not with the Chaos'flings)

Just leave him out in the sun too long. And he both look good and smell good the motivate the Steaks before a game. (whoever kills the most players get a free bit off his backside)

PhrollikK
10-04-2007, 15:41
Har Return of the Yorkiebar! Hope he's not melted too much under the sun...

As for the Warseer Stunty League: I've had a good run up until now, not without controversy mind you. Just hope it'll keep up, abit afraid of those Goblin Cheaters, Chainsaws and Nurgle Beasts don't go well together ;)

tenpole
13-04-2007, 00:29
Er Yorkie is a bit delayed I guess still no show. And Riddy has disappeared for quite awhile. Did anyone know where he had gone but more importantly when he will be back?

Yorkiebar
14-04-2007, 14:11
I am back! Give me today to get on top of the thousands (well, tens) of e-mails and things and I'll try and get a game in at least every other day this week.

tenpole
15-04-2007, 14:34
Excellent. I hope you had a great time. There have been a few goings on in the stunty league if you read the PM. I was getting worried at how long you were taking to get back. I thought the CIA or FBI had nabbed you.