PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we...

lparigi34
10-04-2007, 20:18
I just wonder why dont we create a Sticky/FAQ thread for the WHFB guys, as well as for us.

The purpose is to list the most common/wierd/debated rules questions not defined in the BRB or other FAQ's, as they appear in this forum and with the mailny proposed solutions (i.e. Are the Banshe/CoS leadership based tests?) with the hope that they will be officially adressed any time soon.

I do believe that you GW guys do pullulate this threads, but I think this will help to stablish guidelines for future FAQ's.

Also will stop re-posting of the same old issues by people that missed the older threads.

DeathlessDraich
10-04-2007, 21:17
Pullulate - strange choice of a word. In E-London, it may mean picking up women after midnight. :p

Good idea though. Maybe you could collate the relevant threads and have a word with the site admin?

lparigi34
11-04-2007, 08:07
Yep... I can... sorry for that word I used, it means something totally different in spanish and I figured I could use it.

Krankenstein
11-04-2007, 08:15
Great idea!

eldrak
11-04-2007, 09:13
Why is it so hard to use the search function before posting?

Stuff like orc character chariot mounts and riding/BSB BO's come up all the time, besides i think most that are to lazy to search don't read stickies anyway.

If someone goes trough to do it some effort needs to be put in to keep Q&A's sorted in a good order.

Krankenstein
11-04-2007, 11:47
Why is it so hard to use the search function before posting?

A) GW as such does not post, and the point was to present issues for GW in an easy format.
B) There are rules issues that you might not know about until they pop up in the heat of battle. You don't search for something you do not know is an issue.