PDA

View Full Version : Stunty league points score

tenpole
10-04-2007, 20:45
After the tournament is finished, I propose the following points.

Winning the league - 3 points
Second place - 1 point
Crowds love death bonus - 1 point
This is awarded to the team whom has received the most deaths IN THE CURRENT tournament. Crowds love to see players getting maimed but a good RIP goes down best. So the team that has sacraficed the most cannon fodder can get this point, so maybe getting your players killed is not so bad. Not awarded to the team that has caused the most deaths as the Stunty League does not encourage Uber winning stunty teams.

Or how about no points for positions and they would have earned enough from winning all those games (if we keep this tally) and just award the crowd loves death at 3 points.

Any further comments/ disagreement and proposals please post in this thread.

Deng Ham
10-04-2007, 22:06
In many ways stunty games is not aboout scoring TD but on inflicting damage.
I propose this:
3 Points to the team scoring most RIP
1 point to the team taking most beating
1 pont to the team with the highest Cas rating. (difference between taken and given. BH, SI and RIP)
1 Point to the team wining most games

PhrollikK
14-04-2007, 09:14
I'm inclined to agree with tenpoles first option. But are these points inter-tournament ones or are they added to the points in the current tourney? In that case I don't see a point with them

tenpole
14-04-2007, 10:12
Inter tournament points so after the tournament the scores are wiped and the points awarded.

PhrollikK
14-04-2007, 17:38
Yeah, that was what I thought. Whatever is decided the points should be written on the main league page just so it's clear to everyone (maybe this is stating the obvious).

tenpole
11-05-2007, 08:20
I will be going with the first suggestion as this has been the most poplar. See the stunty newsletter 2.