6 knightly order-musician,standard,steel standard

5 knightly order-standard,musician

5 knightly order-musician

Special: 4
25 greatswords-standard,musician
8 halberdier detachment

25 greatswords-standard,musician
9 halberdier detachment

25 greatswords-full command (BSB and general here)
6 archer detachment

6 knightly order-musician,inner circle,standard,war banner

133 models, 2 powerdice, 4 dispel dice
2000 points

It's a themed crusading army. Will have some problems with magic. Tried to take no gunpowder. Solid center, ld. 9, re-roll all tests (psych, break, rally, etc) good numbers, stubborn, decent armor supported by the proud knights, durable with banners flying high. Faith, discipline, and steel is what will this fight.

TheWarSmith
11-04-2007, 00:44
Wouldn't a crusading army have more swordsmen?

laughingman
11-04-2007, 03:21
im a little iffy on so little magic defence.[dice0]

Frankly
11-04-2007, 04:55
It's a nice big bulky army list, good to see. I think you'll do well coming up against most lists, you'll maybe have problems with magic as you said, but all those stubborn and flanking units should course alot of problems for your opponent.

I really like that you have a lot of fast elements in the list, I think this is what will make your armylist really flexible in dealing with alot of different list types.

You might have trouble with heavy gun lines, but anything short of "heavy" your knights should be able to handle.

Again your knights are going to deal well with skirmishing units.

The only thing I'd suggest is to shave some points off here and there and get a unit or 2 of huntsmen detachments. These units are great multi-task work horses, weather its screening or negating marches they're really useful for an army with a lot of rank and file elements.

blahblahblah
11-04-2007, 04:57
I agree about the magic defense. I'd recommend adding more priests as they'd fit the theme, or if you don't mind straying a little, add a mage to scroll caddy. The halbadier detachments I'd probably change for swordsmen or free company since I think either would fit the theme a bit better.other than that I like the list, it looks cool :)