PDA

View Full Version : Horrors of Tzeentch

Crube
01-08-2005, 09:45
OK - this has been bugging me for a while now, and I cant seem to find the answer here on Warseer, so...

If I manage to cast the spell that creates horrors out of enemy casualties (I forget exactly the name - I dont have my book here...) and i get say 4 horrors.

i have the models for them, so they appear in front of the unit in question.

1. Do they get to fight in HTH, do they count as charging?

2. Are they able to cast spells in the same way as a unit of horrors bought with points as normal can?

Any clarification that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

T10
01-08-2005, 09:56
1. The unit of Horrors counts as charging.
2. They can cast spells as normal, but apparently cannot cast spells the turn they are created.

-T10

Crube
01-08-2005, 10:07
Thank you very much, T10. Are there any refernces for these answers (I just know that the second one is going to be thrown back at me...)

Cheers

The Kremlin
01-08-2005, 11:50
They are Horrors; and have all of the special rules associated with Horrors by virtue of that. So, they can cast spells unless another rule states otherwise.

However, Horror spells have to be cast at the start of the magic phase, and so if Indigo Fire has already been cast to create them it is after the start of the phase and so the chance to use the bound spell has been missed.

I don't know of any reference, but that's the logic which applies.

Reinnon
01-08-2005, 12:50
i'm quite sure the horror bound spells says "must be used at the start of the magic phase" or words to that effect.

so horrors created out of the spell violent fire (i'm fairly sure thats the spell) can't use bound spells on the tun they appear

barbarella
03-08-2005, 13:26
It's Violet, not Violent, but in any case the horror spell is indigo as the kremlin said. And that's the way i read it, they can't cast in the turn they were created.

DeathlessDraich
13-08-2005, 09:02
1) Counts as charging.
2) Cant cast - refer WPS forum