PDA

View Full Version : Three arms?

khorne666
12-04-2007, 10:09
This has been bothering me for a while, is it possible to give a character or unit weapons or item which mean they would have too use more than 2 hands? I've always thought no as it would be quite stupid but people are constantly posting army lists where this is the case and when I was looking through my beasts of chaos book the other night I realised the bestigors have a hand weopon and a great weapon as standard. Is this just a misprint or is it correct? I have searched the rulebook and found no rules against it but with a game wich alows some interpratation of the rules then it always leaves problems and loophole that can be filled in a variety of ways.

Festus
12-04-2007, 10:11
Hi

You can have as many Weapons as you are allowed, but you may only ever use those which you can physically handle.

Everybody comes equipped with a Handweapon, but can have - in addition - a Great Weapon, a Spear, a Halberd, Whatever.
And a Shield, or something else requiring two hands, like Bows, X-bows, ...

Festus

khorne666
12-04-2007, 10:20
So, for an example I have wished to use in the past, you could have the standard hand weapon, a great weapon and a shield?

Jedi152
12-04-2007, 10:26
Yes, but you can only choose to use either the hw+shield or the GW in combat, not both.

khorne666
12-04-2007, 10:40
That explains everything a bit better, thanks.