PDA

View Full Version : From Tombs to Brothels... Fancy some help plz!

plasmapuff
03-08-2005, 10:50
Hi Everyone!

I'm been messing around recently with a couple of experimental lists as I do on my regular 'wanderings' acorss the Warhammer world. The armies I'm trialling at the moment are the Cult of Slaanesh MSU~ish legion led by a nasty Druchii annointed. I usually play TK, thus the tombs...

Any quick comments and general advice will be greatly appreciated

2000 Pts - Dark Elves Army

1 * Druchii Anointed @ 439 Pts
Mark of Slaanesh; Magic Level 2; Lore of Dark Arts; Great Weapon; Chaos
Armour; Shield,
Soporific Musk [30] (halve Ws and I> means I hit on 3's and you hit back on 5's), Quickening Blood [25] (always go first with S7), Pendant of Slaanesh [20](+1 attack for everylost wound, combo with soul stealer?), 1 Steed of Slaanesh @ [40] (cant say no to 20" movement) Pts

1 Sorceress @ 170 Pts
Mark of Slaanesh; Magic Level 2; Lore of Slaanesh, Darkstar Cloak [20]

1 Sorceress @ 200 Pts
Mark of Slaanesh; Magic Level 2; Lore of Slaanesh
Seal of Ghrond [25], Dispel Scroll [25]

15 Devoted of Slaanesh @ 180 Pts, Mark of Slaanesh; 2ndWeapon

16 Warriors @ 138 Pts , Spear; Light Armour; Shield; Standard
10 Warriors @ 110 Pts , Repeating Crossbow; Light Armour

10 Marauders @ 70 Pts , Great Weapon
10 Marauders @ 60 Pts , Flail

5 Shades @ 70 Pts
5 Shades @ 70 Pts (these can both scout, opening up lots of tactical opportunites)

5 Dark Riders @ 90 Pts
5 Dark Riders @ 90 Pts

5 Cold One Knights @ 163 Pts, Standard

2 Fiend of Slaanesh @ 150 Pts

Casting Pool: 9 Dispel Pool: 6
Models in Army: 92 Total Army Cost: 2000

WhiteStar
03-08-2005, 12:29
Looks nice, but the first thing you need to do is to remove the pointscost of the specific items aswell as their rules. It is trespassing on GW intelectual property! Sorry to be a bitch, but it was either me or the next guy to post that had to point it out!

Cpt. Drill
03-08-2005, 13:37
its a nice list but if you want to be all powerful you mainly want shades darkriders and mounted demonettes!

good job

plasmapuff
03-08-2005, 14:31
Hmm.. the only prob with mounted daemonettes (or any damonettes) is that they are so horrendously expensive and vulnerable to shooting. A simple 6+ heavens spell for example will absolutely devastate the 150point unit, with no ward save. I can take a 90 point hit from a unit of DR, but 150??

Any other thoughts?

Oguleth
04-08-2005, 12:47
As an opponent of the Cult, I can only say I`d be very happy to not face Mtd Daemonettes. Without them, the "speedy" annointed can`t really do much except kill weak support units, or wait for the rest of the pack. Can get really nasty if you combine those speedy elements...

But if you don`t like them, you don`t like them, easy as that.