PDA

View Full Version : Dwarfs! A log of painting.

Pants
23-04-2007, 08:25
Saturday the 28th, my friendly local game store is hosting the Fantasy Team Tournament. Two teammates, 1500 points each, for a total of a 3000 point force.
I have enlisted my Dwarf throng to the aid of another Dwarf general. We will defend our territory against the evils of the world.

First, I need the army fully painted.

Green= Finished
White= Almost Finished
Yellow= Primed/Ready to be painted
Blue= Unprimed
Red= Needs to be built

My goal is to have my entire 1500 points done by Saturday. (Although the army list is on the 3000 point level)

Characters:
Dwarf Lord (in the form of the Thane from BfSP)
Runesmith
Battle Standard Bearer/Thane (if the standard bearer proves to take too long, I will do a regular Thane)
Core:
12 Dwarf Warriors (via BfSP warriors)- Bases need to be done
10 Dwarf Thunderers (via BfSP thunderers)- Just need bases done.
20 Dwarf Warriors, with great weapons- Just need bases done.
Special:
Cannon and Crew
Cannon and Crew
Engineer for a cannon.

Rare:
Organ Gun and 2 crewman
1 Organ Gun Crewmen

That is for the team tournament, after that, there is more to be done.

Characters:
Dwarf Daemon Slayer of Slaanesh
Core:
2 boxes of Dwarf Warriors
2 boxes of Quarrelers/Thunderers
Special:
10 Miners (via BfSP)

--

BfSP boxed set. I received the Dwarf models from a friend who bought the set.

--

During the time those Dwarfs are getting painted, I will be doing commission work on an army of Iron Warriors. Also working on finishing/repainting my Chaos army, Space Marine Army, and doing a few Dark Elf miniatures.

Pictures will come soon enough. For now check out Pants's Art (http://pantsart.blogspot.com) which has the pictures of my miniatures on there.

Pants
26-04-2007, 00:02
Update, finished a cannon, realized that I am stupid and need to pay attention to building models moreso. Realized I had to do the bases on all of my core units. Finished building the standard bearer, he is ready to be painted now.

nanktank
26-04-2007, 00:57
Just followed the link, they look like some very nicely done miniatures, keep it up and maybe post some pics on this site.

Pants
26-04-2007, 08:33
Need to take pictures, but, completed 2 cannon crew and one more step before being done with the bases for the BfSP warriors and thunderers.

Currently listening to Mr. Shy's Love the Way You love

Pants
27-04-2007, 07:23
Small update, finished the second cannon and crew. Loving the way they look.

Currently listening to Dream Evil's H.M.J. (Heavy Metal Jesus)