PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elves 2000 points.

raz
04-08-2005, 03:22
Highborn: Enchanted Shield, Sword of Might, Heart-stone of Darkness, Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak. With unit of executioners.
Sorceress: Magic Level 2, Darkstar Cloak, Dispel Scroll.

Warriors: 20, Full Command, Spears, Shields.
Warriors: 20, Full Command, Spears, Shields.
Warriors: 10, Repeater Crossbows.
Warriors: 10, Repeater Crossbows.
Corsairs: 20, Full Command.
Dark Riders: 5, Musician.

Executioners: 19, Full Command.
Executioners: 20, Full Command.

Reaper Bolt Thrower: 2

Total Points: 1991
Models in Army: 132
Casting Pool: 5
Dispel Pool: 3

I suppose this army is based around Har Ganeth, if only because of the Executioners (I heart Executioners). Originally, I had a banner of murder on the Highborn's Executioner unit and repeater crossbows for the Dark Riders, but I prefer having more minis on the table than greater power.

Setomidor
04-08-2005, 11:59
Seems like a solid list to me, 5 units of infantery is nothing to sneeze at. I personally would prefer 2 chariots in favour of one block to add some punch, but thats just me :)

I would try to squeese the warbanner in for the exe unit without the highborn... perhaps drop the sword of Might in favour for the banner.

I think this army will do fine. You can check out my 2000 pts in the thread "Bringing Darkelves to a Tournament".

Good luck fellow druchii!

//Seto

raz
04-08-2005, 18:17
Thanks for the comments. I was actually considering taking out a unit of spear warriors and adding 2 Chariots, but I really can't make the decision very easily - I just love lots of infantry; especially lots of fairly elite infantry like the Dark Elves have.