PDA

View Full Version : Da Bad Moon Bashas vs Penthouse Playboys

Deng Ham
27-04-2007, 19:47
The game was sett and looked real nasty for the sparsly dressed gils. As Nikita, Fiona, Bambi and Mellanie was knocked out by a nasty virus and was not able to play the match. Further injury was it that Morlay had infected several team mambers. And they where constantly running to the locker room.

But all that changed when they arived on the ptich. All covered in oil and looking dashing. The orcs where fresh on the pitch and failed there initial blocking carnige. So the girls to the matter in there own hands and bashed them to the ground. The out ran them, out played them and even out blocked them. Infact everything worked for the girls this time. And a Huge pickture series is anounced to be in the next Husle magazine. Candy scored one TD, and Tiffanie ran in not only once but twice. And wining the game for the PP girls a 3 - 0 victory.

The orc blocking game was absent, if at all present. Tru the entire game only twice did a bad moon block result in a knocked over girl. At one point the comentors said that the orcs playd more like a fresh elf team than an orc one. The undoubted highlight for the orcs showed this better than any other. Flash Fergul tripple dodge tru tackle zone and moved to secure the ball. Mork to tryed to regain the bashas honor. But the preasure was too much and each time he tryed to lobb a goblin forward to score an equalizer. He bowed under the presure and forgetting what to do.

nkicik
27-04-2007, 19:53
Bit dissapointed to have lost so heavily but I wasn't really expecting a win just hoping to keep it closer then it was. My rolling was bad (apart from the mighty Ferguls dancing feet) but the main difference was block and dodge on virtually all of the Playboys which made a huge difference. My trolls rolls for stupidity were pretty comedy, every time I needed him to do something he went stupid, but then I guess that's trolls. A well deseved win for the Playboys then and at least I didn't get any injuries.

Quin 242
27-04-2007, 19:57
She the girls just ran over you, they didn't RUNOVER you :)

Deng Ham
27-04-2007, 19:59
My english is a bit bad. What is the difference between the two?

Quin 242
27-04-2007, 20:01
Run over (in little) just means they won.
RUNOVER (big) means like a mack truck and ground you into the pavement, possibly with massive injuries.

tenpole
27-04-2007, 20:01
Well done Deng Ham on a rare victory

Deng Ham
27-04-2007, 20:07
Thanxs Tenpole. There is going to be one heck of a victory party going on at the Masion Club house. And I'm one of the fiew male invited.. he he.

Luckely there where not too many injuries. The Girls did 5 or so KO totaly tru the game. The sad thing was that nikcik loost too many turns due to bad dice. So I got to controll too mutch of the game

tenpole
27-04-2007, 20:10
Surely thats a good thing.

Welcome to the warseer league nkicik. Prepare to receive no mercy. This league isn't big enough for rival orc tribes. Looking forward to my orcs giving you a kicking.

Quin 242
27-04-2007, 20:11
Just out of curiosity, Deng, How old and where from?

Your spelling and sentences are mangled :(

Deng Ham
27-04-2007, 20:12
We discussed it at one point if the Bashas where orcs at all. Some of the time the looked more like elfs painted green.

I'd say we nick name the bad monn's as green elfs.

nkicik
27-04-2007, 20:13
He's from Norway it says in his profile and that's a bit harsh, I don't have a problem reading what he types. You try typing in Norwegian.

Deng Ham
27-04-2007, 20:14
Just out of curiosity, Deng, How old and where from?

Your spelling and sentences are mangled :(

This is embarasing. I'm 28... And from Norway. So I shoud be mutch better than I am. Unfortunatly I have a read and write disorder. And tru the years I have lost motivation in writing corectly. Becouse I know I make alot of mistakes. But Trust me. My English is mutch better in real life than on text.

Thanks for the suport nkicik. But I don't mind. If he get anoied by my typing. It's his problem not mine ;-).

Quin 242
27-04-2007, 20:15
It would only be harsh if not true. I wasn't saying anything about him personally. Just that his spelling and sentences are mangled.. which is true.
Sorry but as you might see in my signature that I'm an editor... so it's DIFFICULT to overlook.

And I'd have a hard time in Norwegian but I'd love to learn! I'm half Norwegian by blood :)

nkicik
27-04-2007, 20:15
Tenpole after the last game, I'll be pleased to get more than 2 wins this season. On paper you're one of the weaker teams though ;) Well, when I say weaker I mean not twice as good as me.

Deng Ham
27-04-2007, 20:58
I know we are going far out of topic. But untill a Mod comes in here and do something and since I was the creator of the tread. I go OT.

But let's turn it the other way around. (Stil nothing personal, I'm only doing this for the sake of philosophy).
Why is it that you can't let people keep ther oddities without remarking them?

I woud favore a comuity that alow mistakes over one that try to be perfect. Becouse in a comunity that try to be perfect no one realy are themself. And no one feal the are good enough. Becouse there is always something they shoud be doing better. And that is remarked by others. So that others may feal better than then. And compensate there own fealing of inadecuity. But in a comunity that alow mistakes. There is a greater sense of personal worth. And the ones in it are more self asured. And wil suport others and help them.

(spl? = Entire posts) ;)

tenpole
28-04-2007, 01:05
Yeah Quin 242. Get on to fumbbl now and we can sort this out fist and boot.
Its great fun so why not join in.

Deng Ham
28-04-2007, 10:01
Run over (in little) just means they won.
RUNOVER (big) means like a mack truck and ground you into the pavement, possibly with massive injuries.

This was what I expected. The thing that put me off was that RUNOVER was in one word while Run over where in two. And I thoght that it gave it another meaning.